• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Handwriting

Wasteland

I'm nobody
Years
  • One of the things that makes us different frome ach other is handwriting, everybody writes ina different way
    And so I lay the question, how do you write?It's tiny, big, chicken scratch, or very neat and organized?
    Also if you'd rather post an image instead of describing it, it's fair game :3

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • My handwriting is on the borderline of neat and messy. Most of the time, it's chicken scratch, but there are times when it's neat, like on a test.

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
    Years
  • I can't handwrite for beans. I can do my sig, and thats it. I also can't read handwriting well, and my normal writing isn't the best either (Few rough spots, but most of the time you can still read it.).

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Mine is messy and I can never sign my name the same way twice... all my signatures come out looking quite different from each other. My printing's not much better unless I'm doing capital block letters, And don't get me started on how badly I mess up Greek letters in mathematical formulas. Which is why I prefer to type stuff, so people can actually read it, lol

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2017
    i write pretty small, lol...
    my caps tend to be huge and hooks on j, y, g, q, etc tend to be super long too. it's a weird writing style :P

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • It's called "writing that looks cursive but isn't." My q's and g's have the cute loop at the end, and I tend to start of beautiful, but it gets worse.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • My Handwriting is like this:
    Handwriting

Eeyup. It's messy and squiggly.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • If I take my time, my handwriting can be really nice. A mixture of script and cursive, it can have a nice flow when it comes to reading. However, having done everything for the last 4 years on a laptop, the only time I need to hand-write something is because of exams. Because of the time pressure, my handwriting turns nigh-on illegible. In fact, I'm surprised that examiners can actually read it after all of my fast-paced scribbling. What they'd see would be a ridiclously long-and-thin hodge-podge of random letters joined together, others completely separate, no spaces inbetween some words... and that's on a good day!

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Oh god, my handwriting changes from big to small and neat to sloppy. D; I'll post a picture eventually. c:

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2015
    i've totally awesome handwriting or that what people telling me at least but who knows maybe they want a favor xP

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    Cello... I'd like to propose to your handwriting. Please. It's amazing. :D

I actually vary my handwriting. When I'm in a hurry it's the same kind of sloppy but not so bad that teachers dissapprove, but when I have time I kind of have fun with it. I'll make it really big and fluorish it out, or small and neat. Whatever I feel like.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    My handwriting is on the bad side but not indecipherable. I can't write and take a picture right now but it could be worse and definitely could be better.

Joshawott

Banned
    Years
  • I'm constantly complimented on my handwriting and had even been told it looks like a font. I don't currently have a camera, so I'll post a picture later.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • My handwriting is pretty average in size I guess. My letters range from big to small. I mostly in printed/script but my q's ,p's , j's, m's and g's are usually written in cursive. I write pretty quickly so I wouldn't say it's either messy or neat. I'll have you guys judge for yourself.
    Handwriting

I tend to mess up alot so it's messy when there's lots of scratch-outs

Last edited:

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • My printing is horrible. And continues to get worse. It's been likened to a doctor's handwriting.

But really, most of what I write by hand are notes I take in class. I write them fast and I don't expect anyone to read them but me.

If I actually try to write neatly, instead of quickly, then it ends up legible and looking like a comic strip font

Back