• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Happy *1* Year Anniversary, Jolty!~ ^0^

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
Years
  • Joltyyy! Today is the day- you are officially a 1 year veteran at PC! No need for the countdown anymore. ;D*throws confetti* Congrats! *uber glomps* XP

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
  • I knew this day would come. I just knew it... don't ask how, I just did.

You're old, Jolty! But enough of that. Happy anniversary!

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    yay, w00t, 1 year.... (*makes mental note* one yr for me too XD) i think i knew it was coming also? maybe its the join date that gave it away? 0.o

Jolty-kun

Years
  • Yeah, one year today, im gonna right up something later of my whole time of PC XD.. Shanny, i thought youd forget it, so i didnt know whether or not to check ;_; *Uber glomps* xDD, just for those who dont beleive its one year, I had an account before this, misdreavus1993, *wink wink* XD

Lucid

Oh, happy anniversary anyway, I have'nt talked to you in ages~ o.o;;

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Erm... this is abit early isn't it?. It says he joined 30th of May, anyway congrats.

6 days ahead XP

Stevo-Kun

Jolty-kun

Years
  • Stevo-Kun said:
    Erm... this is abit early isn't it?. It says he joined 30th of May, anyway congrats.

6 days ahead XP

Stevo-Kun

No oO;, i said earlier in my thread, i had an account before this, misdreavus1993, which joined on the 23rd of may XD

And omg thanks everyone, sorry i cant mention you all, but thanks *cringe* Andy, WW, Claire, Amelia, blazey, Draggy, Mudkip, Paige(o.O; XD), LPM, Stevo and kylie, thanks everyone xD

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Oh sorry ^^;. My bad *needs to learn to read the posts*. Anyway you are welcome and congrats again XP

Stevo-Kun

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Whoaomgz. X3 I'm late, sowwy! ;o; HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY ALISTAIR!!!! *supermegahyperglomphuggglesnuggles* <333 Now you gotta go for two years. XD

~Kelsey

Back