• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Happy 4th of July!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2016
    I may be kinda late for this, but could I be entered in the raffle, please?
    As for the giveaway, I already deposited a Zubat yesterday and promptly got my Braviary. Thank you so much!~

Years
    I too am interested in the Victini raffle. Edit: Not even 10 minutes later and I have received the Braviary. You are an awesome person! Thanks again!

Last edited:

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    thx for the Braviary. luckily this zubat didn't get snatched before hand.
    My zubat was snatched as well. An almost identical one as the one shadowmoon522 got. So I put another one up.
    Happy 4th of July!
    maks as well or someone else?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I distributed Braviary, but was short a few (I started with 40 of them!). I will transfer some more tomorrow as I have to go to sleep early for work. This also gives everyone some more time in cause their GTS was snatched. I'm guessing people just like to do it to clean up the Zubat section for other forum giveaways.

#2, #6, #14, and #19 are the lucky winners. That would be:

2. Professor_Jared
    6. DyingWillFlareon
    14. Slothrider
    19. Wilson707

Professor_Jared

Mr. Fish trainer
    Years
    Wow...I mean just wow, I never thought I'd win a lottery, especially one for a Event Victini. >.>

I usually have very bad luck with raffles.

Anyways, here is my FC and IGN for ORAS in case you need it.

FC: 5000-2971-5028
    IGN: May

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Wow...I mean just wow, I never thought I'd win a lottery, especially one for a Event Victini. >.>

it was 16% chance winning, basically around the same odds of catching a wild wailmer at full health with a pokeball.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years

If I may , could I be in the raffle please? Thanks a ton! :)

i would like to enter please

Yessss :D

FC: 5129-2928-7068
    IGN: Al
    Added Prof Jared and DyingWillFlareon. I need the friend codes of the other winners.

Athena 4699 6539 0670. I'm actually using my ORAS file instead of my XY file as I didn't anticipate getting a shiny Cresselia the day after I posted the giveaway, so I can finally leave the island lol.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Got my Braviary just now (forgot to check yesterday oops). Thanks again, Blade. <3 Congrats to all the Victini winners!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back