• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy B-Day to Miyu-Chan

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    ^^ Hey, you showed up this time, Evelina! Congratulations on turning 16 and have a happy birthday!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    If you don't know me that well, you can start anytime. n_n

And what do you mean I showed up this time? xD; I wasn't here last time? o.o; But thanks. =]

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Woah, happy birthday, Miyu-chan!

*Shoots off banners as he grabs a guitar*

I've also picked out a top secret, totally original, suprise song to sing for such an occasion! No one knows what it is, and you'll be the first one to hear it!

*Random kid pipes up as he tunes the guitar*

Kid: Is it the 'Happy Birthday' song?

*Gasps shrilly and snaps all the strings in dumbfoundment*
    HOW DID YOU KNOW!?!?!?!?!?!

Hehe, I hope you've had a wonderful time being 15, and an even better time being 16 in the months ahead!

Oh, and driving isn't too bad. If I can get a good grasp of it, I'm sure you'll do just fine, hehe.

Last edited:

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    Happy birthday Miyu-Chan! you're an ezcellent rpger! and an excellent friend! you have gained both wisdom and knowledge this year and will gain another dose of it while ur 16, HAPPY BIRTH DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

22sa

Years
    Miyu-chan said:
    If you don't know me that well, you can start anytime. n_n

And what do you mean I showed up this time? xD; I wasn't here last time? o.o; But thanks. =]
    You're welcome. Last time you were doing something in New York and couldn't get online (till later that is)... O.o erm, maybe I'm wrong. xp *shrugs* Doesn't matter. =)

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    lol, I haven't been to NY for 2 or 3 years. xD But who cares? I'm going there in a few days~ *hops*

And... am I really that good a RP-er? xD *blushes* thanks~ n___n

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Of course. I wuuuuuv how you RP in my RPG. =3

Aw...*envies* Miyu-Chan ish going to dwive now. Take Lily to like, this random water park one day. :<

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Water park? In December? xD Actually... I live near this water park that's the largest in North CA... But... *shutting up now* =x

*afraid of stalkers*

22sa

Years
    Miyu-chan said:
    lol, I haven't been to NY for 2 or 3 years. xD But who cares? I'm going there in a few days~ *hops*

And... am I really that good a RP-er? xD *blushes* thanks~ n___n
    *anime style fall* XD

Ah, last time I checked, ur RP posts are atleast distingushed. ^^ Sou desu yo ne!

Have fun in New York!

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Thanks! =] And what does "Sou desu yo ne" mean? xD *curious*

22sa

Years
    Miyu-chan said:
    Thanks! =] And what does "Sou desu yo ne" mean? xD *curious*
    This is what happens when you stop watching anime.... :P

Sou (short version) is basically agreement. "That's right!" "Definately!" etc. etc.

Variants:

Sou desu (full version) "It is."

Sou desune (ne is for extra emphasis) "It is, isn't it?"

Sou desuyo (same as ne except different sound) "It surely is."

Sou desuyone (same as above... but I'm not sure about this one, I just know the "desu yo ne" has been used for other phrases in anime before) "It surely is, isn't it?"

I know, I know, you needn't need to know all that. XD I was selfishly exercising my simple Japanese. *pipes down* x= Actually, I just don't like to explain things without explaining it down to its roots.

Last edited:
    Back