• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Birthday Frostweaver!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I suppose this is an event which warrants my posting. I'm just here to show my support for a fallen comrade, and I hope your birthday brings you happiness.

Your friend,

~CK

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Aww... thanks for all those posts ^^; I'm already surprised that I'm still known/remembered after I decided to stay within strategy/pokemon fanfic only. Thanks anyway ^^;

Thank you for some of those "annoymous" greetings out there too. Even though I don't know you at all and you don't know me as well, I'll still appreciate those meaningless but very polite greetings for me ^_^

Toothy said:
    Well, it's just turned into the new day over here - so this may be a little early for the rest of you. But oh well. Anyway, it's Frostweaver's birthday! So, let's all celebrate it!

Happy Birthday man!
    lol... aww thank you ^^ When I read this thread, it's well at afternoon already XD;

Jedi Amara said:
    Well, happy birthday Frosty, even if you don't see this.
    Thanks so much la~ And I guess that I do get to see this in the end after all, lol.

Ice Demon said:
    No fair................
    anyway
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROSTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope u have a wonderful day ^_^

Lol... too bad for you that you don't get to make my birthday thread? ;p
    After 2 tries to be the first to send in the birthday PM yet got the wrong date, you still managed to send it in on the right day at last? XD

Dizzy said:
    Happy Birthday Frostweaver, have a good one! 16 is the best age so far..my friend Rita had the best 16th Birthday, I hope you do too!
    Oh it's great to see you too Dizzy. Lol... it's good to see you and your friend having a joyful 16th birthday too, which is worth giving thanks for. Hope to see you some time through PM, MSN or whatever too ^^;

Kayleigh said:
    Happy Birthday, frostweaver! ^_^ I don't know if you still even check Other Chat threads, but I wish you the best! I hope you enjoy being 16 years old.
    Thanks so much Kayleigh ^^ I would have completely missed this too if it isn't for Mullet dragging me here through PM XD! I just check strategy and pokemon fanfiction now, and the game making competition if needed. So pretty much 'dead' in most aspects of PC, but I like things the way it is turning out now out of all the possible things I can do.

Snowy said:
    Even though I haven't talked to you in a while and you probably won't even see this anyway... but I hope you have a great 16th birthday Frosty! ^^
    No we haven't... well not like we ever did XD We only chatted with each other for exactly 2 times (yes I kept counting o.o). I still haven't congratulated you for getting your driver's license yet XD Congrats la!

Dark Pikachu said:
    Happy birthday Frostweaver! Enjoy being sixteen, you only get one year of it... OMG. I keep sounding like a hippy or a teacher. *shakes vigorously* That's better

Happy bday!

(And I'll slip in a quote from a teacher at my new school: God bless)
    Aww thank you. I didn't expect this from you too considering how you considered me as a backstabber just 2 nights ago or so XD; You know, a good birthday present that you can give me is to tell me your RL name so I can read your published work someday offline ;p

Arcanine said:
    I had to wait till it was after 12 my time so it would be the 4th when I made a reply. XD

Anyway happy 16th birthday Frosty.
    Wow 16, I hope you get something good. XD
    *laughs* I appreciate the effort? XD;
    What did I get? Well I did get a paycheck, but that's from working not because of my birthday XD

a1337a said:
    Even though I feel homocidal when I see your signiture, happy birthday anyway :P
    Irony in its ultimate form... it makes Oedipus look bad.
    *wonders if anyone here besides Oni understands that*

(but I'll take the happy birthday anyway ;p)

Littlefacistpanties16 said:
    Happy birthday! I hope you get lots of presents from people that you don't know!

You mean the "substance" called teachers who've decided to give me a math test as my birthday present? ;)

Forest Grovyle said:
    Happy birthday, frostweaver! :D Have a great time, and I hope you get everything you wish for! ^_^ Have an awesome day! *showers everyone in party streamers!*
    Thanks for the wishes la... but then it has already been proven that the wish didn't come true... not this year, but hopefully by next year... I can always hope, can't I?

Kairi said:
    You know you don?t get out enough when 50% of the people who post in your birthday thread fully don?t expect you to ever read it. XP

I?m sure somebody will point him in the direction of this thread though.

So of course Happy Birthday, and I hope Other Chat didn?t blind you with its immorality. ^_~
    lol... once again you succeeded in predicting the future XD; And immorality within OC... even worst than I imagined! Never expected people in OC to practice nudism... *stares at PIKA2*

As for everything else, refer to the response made for Sarah? Especially the blind part ;p
    (darn it... terrific geek but in the bookworm type not the computer type of geek joke wasted! Too bad nobody but Oni will ever understand that one...)

Lilypichu said:
    No fair! Toothache beat me to this thread! ;-; *sues*

But Happy 16th Birthday frosty! ^______________^ Hope you gets presents, because no birthday is complete with presents, is it? XP Oh and gifts. And cards. Birthday PMs. Benefaction. Offering. Handouts. Unfortunately, my thesaurus is very limited. <.<;

<Oh...and tell Lily how it's like being 16 ;_; >
    Well when you're 16, you start off the day taking biology notes, then do a difficult math test, and then go read boring stuff out of your history textbook, and then you go home ot eat instant noodles for lunch, and then sneak on PC, and then go to work until 9, and then you come back home ot eat Kraft Dinner for dinner, and then prepare yourself for the Chemistry test the next day. That's how life goes for 1st day being 16.

And I got nothing but birthday PMs so far out of all the things that you've mentioned ;p But I'm used to that.

lalalalalalalalalala~~~!

Mullet said:
    Happy B-Day Frosty, have a good one!
    Thanks, and thanks again for informing me of the thread too ^^;

blue said:
    Happy birthday to frost as well,lol. Even though the chances of him reading this are slim, either way he's a good guy, lol.
    lol... guess I am acting against my odds this time? And I'm not a good guy at all... oh no... Frosty is terribly evil and mean... he got so many red rep blocks that he lost count... and he is now referred to as "mother of all hatred" as well. So no, Frosty not a good boy ^^

Chariman Kaga said:
    I suppose this is an event which warrants my posting. I'm just here to show my support for a fallen comrade, and I hope your birthday brings you happiness.

Your friend,

~CK
    Aww thank you so much... I tried to contact you before too but you're hardly on MSN ;_; get on sometime so we can chat la~! And what do you mean, "fallen?" You're making me sound like a WW2 veteran who is now sleeping in Flander's Field... >>; not that old/bad, am I? lol... Crushed perhaps, but not fallen.

As long as God is with me, Frosty will never fall ^_^

And may God bless everyone here too! ^^
    (espec......)

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    DID someone have to point to this thread for frostweaver? O_o

Frostweaver, happy birthday! Frostweaver

frostweaver

hmm

Boy am I lucky I guess today to be frosty's bday. *goes back to inactivity*

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    many surprises... XD surprise surprise I didn't say Sad Birthday Backstabber! i said happy birthday frostweaver so :P

maybe i'll tell ya my RLN, maybe not

maybe if you're still around next june I'll tell ya as that's when my book gets released

or i'll send you a link to a site with a few names on it and pick which one i am just don't say it to anyone else but me ;) await ur pm

*blows party popper and plays The Birthday Game on the wall*

If you want to know what it is, ask me and I'll do it on you... It's pretty painful, involving a balloon and my powerful hands... ow...

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Happy birthday Frosty! =] *confetti* Bon anniversaire~ =3
    Hope you had a radical 16th. xD
    Glad to see you back. =)

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    My Birthday is in less then 2 hours! w00t w00t but I really don't turn 15 until...5:23 PM!

happy birthday frostweaver

Back