• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Birthday Greta!!!

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I haven't made a birthday thread in so long...

Anywho, it's Greta's 14th birthday!

Happy Birthday!

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    No Fair I wanted to make this. Anyway, Happy Birthday Great, *gives out cookies* and I got you a Nintendo DS. let's celebrate! *Drinks Wine*

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2009
    "
    Happy Birthday Greta!!!
    "

It's official Greta's birthday now!! It's midnight at Greta's place now.
    So happy birthday!!! ^^

Happy Birthday Greta!!!

And of course a present for you:
    Happy Birthday Greta!!!

I hope you'll have a fantastic day and i hope you'll get lots of cool presents.

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Happy B'day Greta.. Hope you will enjoy your special day as much as I've enjoyed mine..^^

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Hey I was suppose to make this! Well anyway, happy birthday Greta, I just wonder where you have been I haven't seen you online in yahoo messenger or the PC since the 19th of October... Here, take this life size cradily plushie *Hands over a huge plushie that looks like huge man-eating plant thingy* I hope you have a really great birthday.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Happy birthday, Greta. You may not know who I am, but yeah. XD *gives Greta a Desert Eagle .50 Action Express*

I love giving out guns to people on their birthdays... XD

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Happy Birthday Greta, my best advice-giving friend! I'll PM her too, just to add something special. I'm sure that if she was a real life friend, I'd buy Greta an MP3 player or maybe a Nintendo DS. I think she's my best internet friend. ^^

Back