• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Eyjafjallajökull

Sigilyph

local psychopath
Years
  • Hey everybody! I hope my thread title caught your attention. My name is Adam/Stones/Sigilyph, feel free to call me whatever you want ^^; I am 16 and live in Minnesota. I am pretty snazzy, I guess. I enjoy playing pokemon, left 4 dead 2, reading, writing, & watching movies. My favorite game is Pokemon Blue and my favorite pokemon is Bulbasaur or Riguree, but I also love Sigilyph because it's so odd. I love "odd" things and memes.

So yeah, hey (:

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • All I read was "Left 4 Dead 2" and I already love you

Annnyway, Welcome to PC~
    If you want anybody to talk to, I'm always open for conversation
    Have fun around the community!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • What an eye-catching title! :3

Hey! Um, first, what does Eyjafjallajökull mean? o-o *looks it up on the dictionary but then remembers I have no dictionaries so looks over at Wikipedia* All hail the mighty Wikipedia! So, its...a ice cap on Ireland situated to the north of Skógar and to the west of Mýrdalsjökull. Well, I just copied off of Wiki, sooo I guess so! Mmmm, this interests me in Ireland more. <3 Lets see...mind if I call you Adam? That was one of my friends name, and I hope it'll be nostalgic. <3 And of course, its a very nice name. <3 Being snazzy is awesome. <3 I like that word! Snazzy. >=3

Mmm, like the majority of people here, I enjoy playing pokemon as well! My favorite being Heart Gold. :3 And soon to be Pokemon black and white! I mean, why I love the pokemon franchise; pokemon was a big part of my childhood, starting from when I was about 5 years old; whenever I felt lonely or depressed, I used to love playing pokemon, as well as watching the anime pokemon alot. <3 Its very interesting; the concept of collecting these pocket monsters to battle; and they're different kinds too! At first I though: Whoa! There's gotta be more than 150 of them; But now look; I'm 18 years old, and there's now over 500! And my interest still lushes over them. <3 Pokemon Blue is a wonderful game. <3 I remember the glitches! LIke you know; you ask Kurt, the old man in viridian city how to catch pokemon again, and then you surf along the edges along cinnabar island; you meet up with gltichy things like MIssingo or level 125 pokemon; and after, you'd get 999 masterballs or something. <3 I started out with squirtle. :3

I enjoy writing as well; do you enjoy writing fanfics? I do myself; I even remember the latest fanfic I wrote on another forum; it was called Tales of Capital L loooooooosers; based on another fanfic I read. Pretty interesting name, no? :3 Hm, what movies do you like seeing? I preferable enjoy any good movie; my favorite being the Karate Kid, and most of the Harry Potter series. <3 But gah, can't choose between them. Most of the time, I enjoy comedy. <3

Soooo yeah, hey! Hope we can talk again sometime -- its nice that you joined us today. <3

Sigilyph

local psychopath
    Years
  • What an eye-catching title! :3
    Why thank you (;

Hey! Um, first, what does Eyjafjallajökull mean? o-o *looks it up on the dictionary but then remembers I have no dictionaries so looks over at Wikipedia* All hail the mighty Wikipedia! So, its...a ice cap on Ireland situated to the north of Skógar and to the west of Mýrdalsjökull. Well, I just copied off of Wiki, sooo I guess so! Mmmm, this interests me in Ireland more. <3 Lets see...mind if I call you Adam? That was one of my friends name, and I hope it'll be nostalgic. <3 And of course, its a very nice name. <3 Being snazzy is awesome. <3 I like that word! Snazzy. >=3
    Wikipedia is moe E> I love saying that word and I figure it would catch people's attention as an intro thread B)

I'd prefer if you called me Adam more <3 Snazzy is also an amazing word c8 What can I call you?

Mmm, like the majority of people here, I enjoy playing pokemon as well! My favorite being Heart Gold. :3 And soon to be Pokemon black and white! I mean, why I love the pokemon franchise; pokemon was a big part of my childhood, starting from when I was about 5 years old; whenever I felt lonely or depressed, I used to love playing pokemon, as well as watching the anime pokemon alot. <3 Its very interesting; the concept of collecting these pocket monsters to battle; and they're different kinds too! At first I though: Whoa! There's gotta be more than 150 of them; But now look; I'm 18 years old, and there's now over 500! And my interest still lushes over them. <3 Pokemon Blue is a wonderful game. <3 I remember the glitches! LIke you know; you ask Kurt, the old man in viridian city how to catch pokemon again, and then you surf along the edges along cinnabar island; you meet up with gltichy things like MIssingo or level 125 pokemon; and after, you'd get 999 masterballs or something. <3 I started out with squirtle. :3
    Haha, I know what you mean. Pokemon -other than friends and family- is the one thing I've really stayed committed to throughout my life. When I look at how the franchise has changed I get like really excited for some reason, I just find pokemon in general fascinating. I love the Biology of pokemon and I love questioning how things work in the games, but unfortunately it's just a game and we can't really find out. I do like to try to explain things through Fan Fiction sometimes though. And is it weird that sometimes I pretend that pokemon are real?

and ffffff the Kurt/MissingNo. glitch, I abused that thing so much as a kid >3 I love Squirtle, he's awesome <3

I enjoy writing as well; do you enjoy writing fanfics? I do myself; I even remember the latest fanfic I wrote on another forum; it was called Tales of Capital L loooooooosers; based on another fanfic I read. Pretty interesting name, no? :3 Hm, what movies do you like seeing? I preferable enjoy any good movie; my favorite being the Karate Kid, and most of the Harry Potter series. <3 But gah, can't choose between them. Most of the time, I enjoy comedy. <3

I love writing, I am currently waiting for Black and White to come out before I continue my current story called "Seven." It takes place Post-E4 in Black and White and is pretty snazzy if I do say so myself.

Haha that sounds like an awesome name for a fanfiction 8D I'll have to check it out tonight, I love silly names like that.

I love movies! I am a pretty big movie geek myself, my favorite being either The Dark Knight or Scott Pilgrim vs. The World (But I like the comics better). I LOVE the Harry Potter series, which one is your favorite? My favorite is either The Prisoner of Azkaban or The Deathly Hallows. I am doing "The Tale of the Three Brothers" for Speech too! I have my first meet tomorrow night. Which Karate Kid is your favorite? Mine is the newer one, I just watched it last week lol.

Soooo yeah, hey! Hope we can talk again sometime -- its nice that you joined us today. <3
    That would be awesome! You seem like a really nice person :3 Thanks for the warm welcome <3

Hey Adam, if you don't know me... :<

Welcome to PC~
    Wait, who are you?

Hey AJ <3
    Radical, we're state neighbors. Welcome. :>

Awesome (: Thanks for the welcome!

This place seems pretty hip.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Ohai, you live in my state! How've you been dealing with all the snow and cold? same as every year I suspect

Anyway, welcome to PC! I hope you'll be pretty active here~
    And I like the Arti avatar you found~

Years
  • I spy Pokemon Blue and Minnesota in the same post. MUST. ASK. IF. IT. WAS. YOUR. FIRST. GAME.

So was Blue your first game? I know it was the first Pokemon game I ever got. ^-^

And how are you liking our snow-filled winter in Minnesota so far? Wishing it would be over? Or are you wishing it'd snow more and harder so you can get out of school more often (I know I wanted this to happen when I was 16)? :P

Also, welcome to the forums. If you're into the TCG, I may actually have met/seen you at one of the tournaments in Minnesota the last year. ^_^

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • HIIIIII ADAM/MR JOKER/KATY!! It is me Mr. E lol *waves*

If you need any help around here just PM me, I am sure you will fit in great here!

Sigilyph

local psychopath
    Years
  • Ohai, you live in my state! How've you been dealing with all the snow and cold? same as every year I suspect

Anyway, welcome to PC! I hope you'll be pretty active here~
    And I like the Arti avatar you found~
    I'm getting to the point where I want it to melt >.> We have 3 feet of snow packed up in my front yard right now and I wish it would just go away!

Haha, I love it <3 Thank you!

Why does the thread title look so familiar? Sigilyph, eh? That's a Pokémon that I plan to use, as well.

Tobi, if you don't know who I am I am going to cry ;___;

I spy Pokemon Blue and Minnesota in the same post. MUST. ASK. IF. IT. WAS. YOUR. FIRST. GAME.

So was Blue your first game? I know it was the first Pokemon game I ever got. ^-^

And how are you liking our snow-filled winter in Minnesota so far? Wishing it would be over? Or are you wishing it'd snow more and harder so you can get out of school more often (I know I wanted this to happen when I was 16)? :P

Also, welcome to the forums. If you're into the TCG, I may actually have met/seen you at one of the tournaments in Minnesota the last year. ^_^

HECK YES afjldsahfodhfoihdfoi

I pretty much hate it, I'm counting down the days until it starts to melt. I wish that our school would call a snow day, we haven't had one yet this year DX Even when the metro and north of it closed down for that week back in December.

I haven't been to a tournament in forever ;___; I went to a Pre-release part for the Platinum set back in 2009, but that's pretty much it ):

HIIIIII ADAM/MR JOKER/KATY!! It is me Mr. E lol *waves*

If you need any help around here just PM me, I am sure you will fit in great here!

GOODS <3 Hey! I'll be sure to do that ;D

Last edited:
    Back