• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Independence Day! (4th of July)

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
  • Happy Independence Day!

I better... pass on the sparklers. I just had eye surgery, I'm not seeing straight, and the anesthesia is making me delusional and stuff... so who knows what kind of destruction and havoc I could wreak...

And needless to say my vision was not good enough to see any fireworks...

Last edited:

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
    Years
  • I guess this is the end of Independence Day, but I don't live in the US, :x but I do know that it is over now. I think this thread might have to be closed now. ;)
    Could Mewthree or any staff please close this thread? :\ Thanks! :)

EDIT: Because when this thread dies, I really don't want someone reviving it. :(

Last edited:

Supreme Dirt

used Petal Dance
    Years
    • Age 32
    • o3o
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    Why was there no announcement for CANADA DAY? GAH!

Meh, hope all you Americans had a nice 4th of July.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Screw that Thomas Jefferson died um, yesterday (I'm late), lets overuse fireworks and cause more Californian fires!
    (Happy 4th of July)

Years
  • woot! hope everyone got their share of illegal fireworks launchings yesterday ;p
    In some states, it is legal to have your own firework display.

Screw that Thomas Jefferson died um, yesterday (I'm late), lets overuse fireworks and cause more Californian fires!
    (Happy 4th of July)
    To clarify Libra statement, Thomas Jefferson died on July 4th, 1825, the fiftieth anniversary of the Declaration of Independence. Also dieing on the same day was John Adams who's last words are reportedly "Jefferson survives" as he was unaware of Jefferson's passing hours earlier.

Back