• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HAPPY NEW YEAR! (It's Global again, it's 2010!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 5, 2021
    Tis' has been a great decade for Pokemon, no?

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Happy New Year PC! Here's to another excellent year!

Can't believe it's 2010 already O__O

PatJamma

From the ashes
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    1 and a half hours till the new year =) and then only the 3 days till school =(

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
    Okay, now it is OFFICIALLY 2010 here in my home state, and my new year's resolution is to excersize more. I'm a wimp. O-o Oh, and I'm also making a resolution to finish my novel. Yup, I'm an author and I'm only thirteen XD.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
    -And it's blue this time 'couse I got a blue crown in my New Year's popper thingy...

Atomic Reactor

Got to spend new years with my mom and step dad. Wasn't to bad.
    Happy new year everyone! I'm off to sleep now ;)

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    Since it's been almost three hours since the new year here...

Happy new year everyone, hope you all have a nice next decade, and all that other good stuff. XD

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
    Well HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone at the pc. hope everyone enjoys 0'10 I know i will cause its graduation year. that means senior prom, grad party, competitions wit rival school, and all kinds of parties. I can see this year turning out to be asome!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2010
    I just watched the ball drop :). Then I went deaf cause like everyone on my street set off fire crackers.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back