• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HAPPY NEW YEAR! (It's Global again, it's 2010!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
Years
  • yah!!! finally 2010 in MD!!!! if things go well, maybe ill get a transfer to an easier school... but at any rate, im hopeful. CLAPS FOR A NEW YEAR!!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEARS, EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!

Tadaima was me first word of 2010~

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • HAPPY 2010! This past year was possibly the best of my life, and definitely the better of my two years here at PC. I wish nothing but the best for everyone here in this new year and new decade. 2009 was a blast, but 2010, here we come!

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Merry Happy New-Year mina-san! Hope you guys are enjoying it as much as I am :3 now for world domination 2010

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Just rang in the new year about half an our ago. Gotta say, 2010 looks pretty much the same as 2009. Ha.

Hope y'all have a great year, and I can't wait to see all the new faces and happenings right here on PC. Should be fun.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • It's been about a half hour here, too. Gee, I hope we see some better weather here in 2010.

Err, uh.. Happy New Year (I've dropped in this thread earlier, but it wasn't 2010 yet [for me]).

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Well, it's already new year here in my place, so...
    Happy New Year Everybody!

I hope 2010 brings pure happiness for everyone to experience, and for me too, lol.

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    AAAAH, I'm 3 minutes late in my time zone, because my family kept me awayyyy. XD

HAPPY NEW YEAR, PC!

2010.. omg. o_o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back