• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy to be Here!

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2017
    Hello everyone! I've known about this forum for a while, and have been meaning to make an account hear for just as long, but never got around to it until now. I've been playing Pokémon since Emerald, and thought it would be nice to get to know others in the community. I enjoy drawing in my spare time, and have recently started to learn how to make sprites. I won't be able to get in on the Sun & Moon hype until Christmas (I've had a lot of work for school this semester, and the last thing I need is that kind of distraction), so I may not post much until then.

Also, I'd like to say thank you to the staff member that helped me with the issues I had when creating my account. You're the best!

Years
  • Spriting seems so fun. I'd love to learn it, but GAH does it look difficult and I already have like 936973 other hobbies ha. Good thing to get interested in! You should post an art gallery in our art area if you're interested in showing off your works. ;3

Welcome Zoriri, nice to meet you otherwise. Good luck with school, as a recent-ish graduate I know the pain of schoolwork. -sigh- And of course, see you around!

KnockoutSushi

The Sushi King
    Years
  • It's awesome that you can do sprites, I do them myself it's actually one of my main hobby that I do, trying to improve day by day so I created my own style. I would love to see your work! :) As a pixel artist myself it's an honor to meet another.

Years
  • Alright! I hope you have a good enough time furthering your work with sprites and can receive any help you need from the ROM hacks community section we have here! I know sprites are a bit difficult to work with but you'll soon get the hang of it I'm sure! If you ever need to talk, feel free to chat me up, I'm here most everyday and am up to trades and such! Hit me up! I'll be around!

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Hello everyone! I've known about this forum for a while, and have been meaning to make an account hear for just as long, but never got around to it until now. I've been playing Pokémon since Emerald, and thought it would be nice to get to know others in the community. I enjoy drawing in my spare time, and have recently started to learn how to make sprites. I won't be able to get in on the Sun & Moon hype until Christmas (I've had a lot of work for school this semester, and the last thing I need is that kind of distraction), so I may not post much until then.

Also, I'd like to say thank you to the staff member that helped me with the issues I had when creating my account. You're the best!
    Hey Zoriri, welcome to the community.

Its never too late, glad to have u here :).

Emerald is one of my fav games, have played it numerous times over.

We have a gr8 staff here, so always feel free to ask for help, in case u have any queries.

Hope to see u around.

Pika Pika :chu:

Palmer-Granate

The Champion Jester
    Years
  • Hey, welcome to PC Forums. Been a fan since Red, but Johto is my favourite region. I think Gold/Silver was visually stunning compared to Red/Blue/Yellow. Emerald is one of the few games I haven't beaten. I heard you can get both Groudon and Kyogre in Emerald, is that true?

It turns out my sister got me Sun as an early Christmas present. Thanked her from the bottom of my heart, of course. The hype is very comfy this time of year, can't wait until you get in on this~. The world of Alola is vast indeed. Many, many differences and reoccurences are available in the sunny tropical country, but you do fine. :)

Back