• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hard as Rock ~ The Steven Fanclub!

icer

Clouded Leopard
Years
  • In regards to the SPOILER er incident in PokeSpecial, I'm desperately hoping Jirachi will reincarnate him or something. But if the story takes that tactic the one wish would probably be used on Norman...Nooo
    However, at least Steven looks really adorable when he's tragically deceased.

Issue 21 is supposed to have some good Steven content, so I'm really looking forward to it.
    Has he ever appeared in the anime except in that 1 episode?

Karmillina

would kill for cookies
    Years
  • people... I love you!!!

welcome to the new members!! hyeah XD

by the way... is someone interested in being co-owner?? Lancaster or Kimi, maybe??

Last edited:

LelandLancaster

Sexy Cupcake
    Years
  • Karmillina said:
    people... I love you!!!

welcome to the new members!! hyeah XD

by the way... is someone interested in being co-owner?? Lancaster or Kimi, maybe??

Thanks, but I'd rather just be a member. :D

Steven's always adorable. Alive or dead! But I'm going to ignore the 'dead' part. ^^

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
  • I'll be the co-owner...o.o*has never been one..
    DOH!! XD
    anyway, those picture are amazing!! but you need to at least have 4 words in it, or it is against the rules....

Back