• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hardest Boss

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChikoritaCheezits

The Green Leaf triumphs over all
Years
  • This applies to gym leaders, evil team bosses, and elite four members. Which boss did you find the hardest.

So far for me, it's the final fight with Cyrus in Diamond in Pearl. It's mostly due to how I set up my team and how his moveset is setup. He has a Gyarados that has Earthquake so I can't switch into my electric type. His Pokemon are ridiculously over leveled making it hard to KO anything. There is no save point before the fight since there is a literally a cut scene between the fight before it and this fight.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Hi there, Chikorita!

Unfortunately, it seems that we already have threads for these kind of topics, which are here, here, and here, making this one seem sort of redundant. Due to this, I'm afraid I would have to close this. I hope you don't mind!

If we wish, however, we are always free to respond to the threads I've linked.

Thread locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back