• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Hardest Legendary to catch in B/W

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
  • Kyurem was actually easy for me. It probably was just luck.

...I had a hard time with Tornadus and Cobalion. ...Ugh. I'm glad that's over.

Musician of Literature

La musica es la fuerza...
    Years
  • KYUREM was a pain in the a**! I used up all of my Pokeballs, which I never stocked up on, I had like 30 when I went into the Great Chasm. I didn't do any research on the Great Chasm and had no idea Kyurem was there, so I was like, I am seriously screwed. I had 30 pokeballs, 1 premier ball, a couple ultraballs, a masterball, then 2 net balls. Ok, so I went through everything except my masterball (where's the fun in capturing a Pokemon if you don't have to even try?), and captured Kyurem with a Net Ball.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • Technically speaking, many legendaries have .4% catch rate and none of them are the "hardest" in one way or the other (excluding the roaming factor). However, I did have bit of trouble catching Kyurem if I recall.

Hawk.

The Hawist
    Years
    • Age 29
    • PA
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    The most annoying legendary to catch was Tornados and Thundorus, the hardest to catch was Kyurem took me 28 Ultra Balls.

Maple Leaf

dazed and abused
    Years
  • Thundurus and Kyurem were the hardest.

I haven't even caught Thundurus yet (although its HP is really low by now), and Kyurem took 20 Ultra Balls and 10 Dusk Balls. >:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 16, 2013
    tornadus was the hardest for me to catch i finally just used my master ball

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • Kyurem was the hardest for me, strangely the 3 musketeers were the easiest to catch, I even got a critical capture on Virizion with an ultra ball. But Kyurem was by far the hardest. Mainly because my team was under leveled at the point I decided to go catch it.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2012
    I caught Thundurus by chasing it (it was around the Opelucid City area at the time) around until it got into a quick ball. For the Musketeer trio, I saved before each one and reset until it went in to a quick ball (I think I used an ultra ball on one though). Probably doing the same for Kyurem.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I caught Thundurus by chasing it (it was around the Opelucid City area at the time) around until it got into a quick ball. For the Musketeer trio, I saved before each one and reset until it went in to a quick ball (I think I used an ultra ball on one though). Probably doing the same for Kyurem.

Like the other thread, this has also been dead for over a month. Please look at the date before posting in a thread next time.
    EkvQs.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back