• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hardest Trainer Star To Get?

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
  • What is the hardest Trainer Star for you to get?

Beat the Pokemon League (No one choose this)
    Finish the Pokedex
    Finish the Contests/Games/Pokeathlon/Musicals
    Beat the Battle Frontier/Tower/Subway
    Underground/Shiny Leaves/Entralink

For me it's the Battle Frontier. I normally slip up after a 40 win streak.

Bibliophibian

Wonder Trade Addict
    Years
  • Definitely the Battle Tower.
    I'd have my Pokedex finished if I would stop being lazy and evolve some stuff, and I think I only have a couple of things left to do with the Pokeathlon.
    I'm really terrible at the Battle Tower though, so I'll be amazed if I ever manage to get that one.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Finishing the National Dex is no easy task, even if certain legendaries aren't taken into account. So I'm voting for that.

Years
  • Pokedex, easily. It just takes a lot of time, as Kitrigar said. The Battle Tower is hard, but you can win with a well-structured team,
    unless the famous "Battle Tower Hax" ensues.

Ayselipera

It's between the Battle Frontier and Shiny Leaves. Shiny leaves because I only found one and then just gave up on it. Plus I find that to be such a ridiculous reason to get a trainer star. All the other reasons (besides the ones on the shiny leaf level) for trainer stars have to do with being a good trainer/Pokemon master.

Then the Battle Frontier because I only ever seem to be good at the Battle Factory to a certain extent and then the Battle Arcade. I was much better at the Hoenn Battle Frontier. The only one I had trouble with was the Battle Pyramid. Even so I would still always slip up when facing the Brains. :(

In conclusion trainer stars are a huge pain that I don't usually bother with. I'm pretty sure the most I've ever gotten was two anyways. D:

MysticFlygon

Rookie Hacker
    Years
  • I used to think it was the Pokedex but when Nintendo WFC came out, completing the Pokedex became a lot easier so its probably the most time consuming. I think the most difficult is the Battle Frontier because every time you build up a streak the battles get harder and harder. To this day, I still haven't beaten any of the Battle Frontiers or even battled all the brains yet.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Battle Tower withouit a doubt. I just barely crack 50 wins, and 100 is impossible for me.

In Platinum I've done everything EXCEPT the Tower...

I didn't even try to get them all in HG/SS and won't attempt it in B/W.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • Shiny Leaves are ridiculous...I haven't even found one.
    Battle Frontier comes to a close second. I find it difficult to beat some facilities because of their special battle conditions/rules. I've only gotten 3 silver and 1 gold badge.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Beat the Battle Frontier/Tower/Subway

That's the most difficult one! Luck needs to be on your side. The others can be done with pure skill and knowledge only.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • For me, it's the Battle Tower, etc. I don't find battling fun. I love filling up my pokedex, it's my favorite <3

Years
  • I have no problem with everythin else because I like to collect and I'm very patient. But Beat the Battle Frontier is just something I can't do u-u

Kavii

forever my furret
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2015
    The Battle whatever-it-is for sure for me!

Shiny Leaves are easy once you know what routes to go on and if it's 'time' for your Pokemon to find a leaf.

Pokeathlon wasn't so difficult though on certain courses I had to do multiple run-throughs.

Pokedex completion = time consuming, but not actually 'difficult'.

Battle Frontier (on HGSS) on the other hand... a lot of luck that I don't have. The Brain will pop out with a Pokemon who puts everyone to Sleep for 5 rounds while my own Sleepers will keep missing or only put their Pokemon to sleep for a single round. Their Pokemon will OHKO because of criticals and on moves that normally don't do criticals while my Pokemon will once again... MISS or don't do criticals.

Back