• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Harry Potter chat

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i think that harry might die. but my sister said that she heard/read some interview with JK and supposedly JK says that she knows how mad everybody would be if Harry died... so maybe she will kill him just to make us all furious? i just read that the budget for GoF is $300 million... that's freakin' nuts. it's supposedly going to be the most expensive movie in the history of film. um... i had something intelligent to say, but i forget what it is.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    $300 Million? Did any of the other Harry Potter movies even come close to making that? As much as I love Harry Potter, with the way Prisoner of Azkaban turned out (disappointing to say the least) I don't have high hopes for Goblet of Fire and this seems like an incredible waste. I tell you, unless it is five hours long there is no way it can be at all fulfilling or bear any semblance whatsoever to the book. It's going to be an incredible waste.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i'm looking forward to it. i read that it'll be only 2.5 hours long. though, from what i understand... it's almost all going to be there. they're gonna have all 3 tasks, they're gonna have the yule ball (including the weird sisters, two members of which will be played by members of radiohead), they're gonna have the quidditch world cup, the graveyard sequence... and i dunno... they're not cutting out any of the significant parts if they're keeping these. i actually liked PoA better than the previous two because it was more of a movie. it's hard for us hardcore potter fans to accept cuts and stupid additions to the films, but we need to realize that it's an adaptation not a translation and that it'll never be as good as the books. i'm gonna be there opening night in my hufflepuff quidditch shirt (which i need to make soon... i might get them cheaper if i print multiple ones, so i might be bugging you guys to get one).
    edit: this' harry potter's birthday. well, it's still his b-day where i live. (july 31) so *clears throat*
    happy birthday to you!
    happy birthday to you!
    happy birthday dear harry!
    happy birthday to you!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    ahhh! i made a buddy icon for AIM. i submitted it to mugglenet.com and i hope that they'll put it to use.
    Harry Potter chat

HBP said:
    ...Harry slipped as Malfoy, his face contorted, cried, "Cruci ---
    "SECTUMSEMPRA!" bellowed Harry from the floor, waving his wand wildly.
    Blood spurted from Malfoy's face and chest as though he had been slashed with an invisible sword. He staggared backward and collapsed onto the waterlogged floor with a great splash, his wand falling from his limp right hand.
    "No---" gasped Harry.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    theonly, i sent you a length PM explaining how to use it in aim.
    1) i don't think harry's gonna die but i think he should.
    2) i don't understand why ron and hermione can come with harry but ginny can't... especially when what makes harry so special is that he's capable of love.
    3) ya!

Years
    No i don't think Harry should die. It will be too much of a let down. And yes i too can't imagine why Ginny can't come with Harry, maybe because Rons his best friend and Hermiones a really good witch. The last book could go either way Harry could die or Harry could blow all the horcruxes to bits and kill Voldemort.It could go absoloutly any way.

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    [ffont=tahoma]Woo! HP Chat! =D This is awesome. =DDD

I don't think this site has been mentioned at all yet [I think it's on Mugglenet though], but this is a pretty good site. It proves some very good points about that certain thing, and they could be very true.

Yeah. Harry x Ginny/Ron x Hermione pwns. XD
    [/font]

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i made another harry potter aim icon, this time it's from goblet of fire. moody punishes malfoy (mwahaha!):
    edit: i added one that took me 3 minutes... oh, and mugglenet.com says that they'll be using my first two icons (moody and sectumsempra)
    Harry Potter chat
    Harry Potter chat

Last edited:

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    Who thinks that Harry's upcoming trip to Godric's Hollow might be one of the most emotional times in the book yet?

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    On a completely different subject, I scavenged the books for R.A.B. names, and look at this:
    R A B
    Regulus A. Black

*shrugs* Anything is possible...

Last edited:
    Years
    pika-mew said:
    On a completely different subject, I scavenged the books for R.A.B. names, and look at this:
    R A B
    Regulus A. Black

*shrugs* Anything is possible...

*gasp*
    omg, wasn't he a supporter of Voldemort? well, maybe, er, he turned on Voldemort. didn't the book say that RAB was apparantly "close" to Voldemort? and then he was murdered by Voldemort...maybe because Voldemort found out that he took a Horcrux.

that theory has definite possibilities.

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    You know what Voldemort could do to really make Harry mad? Turn Lily and Jame's bodys into Inferi.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    ya, we discussed the r. black theory before... it's what most people seem to be thinking. and them as infiri would be terrible... though i dunno if it's possible. their corpses are most likely already cremated/decayed into nothingness and probably couldn't be turned into infiri...

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    GodofPH said:
    You know what Voldemort could do to really make Harry mad? Turn Lily and Jame's bodys into Inferi.
    0.o Okay...

Does anybody know what J.K. Rowling said in the Mugglenet chat rooms? You know, the whole thing on her site about 'look out for Squidward'. For some reason they won't let me in there...

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2006
    I dont think Voldemort knew RAB had taken his horcrux. Otherwise voldie would have taken the note or the locket or something. voldie must have found out that RAB had turned against him and killed him and still doesnt know the extent of RAB's damage.

ps, the squidward thing was a joke. she said so on her site.

Back