• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Haruka...

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2003
    Hi, I am a newbie here at Pok? Community....Maybe you have seen me on forums at Fanart Central or Pokemon UK, but this is my very first time at this site.

Anyway, I was wondering if any one had pics of Haruka(May) from Pok?mon..Please respond with pics if you have any!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    If you mean from the anim?, it belongs in that section. If you mean if anyone has drawn fan art of her, I?ll move it back. ^_^;

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2003
    Kairi said:
    If you mean from the anim?, it belongs in that section. If you mean if anyone has drawn fan art of her, I?ll move it back. ^_^;

Well, i am asking if anyone has drawn her or anything....yeah

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Uuuuuuhhhhhh.. let's see.. Why don't u check out Serebii.net? They ought to have some pictures of her..O_o;

*gets killed by Haruka*

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    *sees Haruka up on a mountain and tries to take a pic of it* i think i have perfect pic of May! *gets the film defeloped and its a pic of his foot* how'd that get there? well i dont think Seribii.net lets ya right click...

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Hey! 100Marios! i wanna be a cowboy too! *gets a 10 gallon hat* howdy partner! well this here goldenRhydon feller might get a best bet goin to Pokemon Fan Art and makin a thread askin if anyone would draw him Haruka! thats the best situation i reckon! *gets on his horse and rides through the sunset*

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    actually, there are a few ays around no-rightclick...I usually use SysRq button and then paste it into paint and then crop out everything else but the picture...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    tmbjr said:
    actually, there are a few ays around no-rightclick...I usually use SysRq button and then paste it into paint and then crop out everything else but the picture...
    I can right click on websites that turn it off. ^_^; Not telling anyone how though, don't want to encourage stealing.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Kairi said:
    I can right click on websites that turn it off. ^_^; Not telling anyone how though, don't want to encourage stealing.
    thats not fair Kairi! :P j/k but i can understand why seribii dont want stealin off the site! copyrighted stuff they gots there! :D

Porygon

Banned
    Years
    I know a way around it. Right?click normally and let the box come up. Then, move your mouse over the picture, hit enter, and at the same time, right?click. It takes a bit of getting used to, but it's an easy skill to master. If the box blocks the pic you want, move the box.

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
    Sapphire Latios said:
    thats not fair Kairi! :P j/k but i can understand why seribii dont want stealin off the site! copyrighted stuff they gots there! :D

Everything is copyrighted, and technically those pictures don't even belong to Serebii.net. Sure they took the screen captures, but that doesn't make them their's, ne?

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Sapphire Latios said:
    Hey! 100Marios! i wanna be a cowboy too! *gets a 10 gallon hat* howdy partner! well this here goldenRhydon feller might get a best bet goin to Pokemon Fan Art and makin a thread askin if anyone would draw him Haruka! thats the best situation i reckon! *gets on his horse and rides through the sunset*
    Sapphire Latios is right pardner. Either that or request a picture from one of them "I'll take your requests" threads in the fan art section. DRAW!....Haruka! (pun intended) As for me I best get a goin' *whistles* Hidalgo! *Hidalgo comes by and I leap on while he is standing up in the air majestically* Gallop like the wind Hidalgo!

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Well, stupid Serebii.net... >_<;;

Go to Google.com, click on "images" then type "Pokemon Haruka", they ought to have fan art or pics of her, its a great site to get pics ^_^;

*gets killed by celebi*

Back