• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Haruka's art - The good and the bad

Haruka of Hoenn

Rolling writer
Years
  • I don't usually make banners, but when I do, I try to make them as perfect and meaningful as I can. So in this thread, you'll see some of my newest, best banners, and some of my lulz-worthy old ones. I have sprites here too.

BANNERS:
    Some of the banners are a bit big, so I put them in spoilers to make this post neater.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

SPRITES/ANIMATIONS:
    lisa-1.png
    25fpndh.png
    2v3knj8.png
    35in0ic.jpg
    11r3ls7.png

2qla5h5.jpg

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Ah, yes, I remember these banners. I actually like the older ones quite a bit. The Darkrai ones are nice, but they're not bright and cheerful XD On the first two banners, the grayscale on the far right looks out of place and the font is a bit hard to read on the fourth one. Minor things, though.

As for the sprites, I like them. Especially the first four (2 sprites and 2 animations) :P

Haruka of Hoenn

Rolling writer
    Years
  • Yeah, a lot of those banners are from the good ol' days. I have no clue why I stopped making bright, cheerful banners :P I should make one one of these days. Thanks for replying!

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Banners are really well made. I, in contrast with Lesabre's opinion, liked the darkrai banners more than the others. ;D

I am not a person who examines sprites in-depth, but I can say that these sprites look really good. *nods* So, keep up the good work. :)

Back