• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Harvest Moon Fanclub!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    <<
    >>
    <<
    >>

GRAY IS SEXY.

-runs away with Gray, to a place that you don't know because you're not allowed to-

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Yes, I'd take Gray over anyone anyday.

-coughcough- ANYONE. -cough- Anyone. Like...real life, the game, or the internet...yup. Over anyone. -whistles-

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
    *poofs back in* 8D I live!

So....I totally bought Tree of Tranquility last week. `Tis awesome. <3 Finally, I actually have a hard time at choosing a bachelor! TT^TT It's both a gift and a curse. Buuuuuuut....
    I.
    Flipping.
    Love.
    Chase.
    <333

He's blond, he cooks, and he has a bad attitude? What's not there to love? <3 *has a blond fetish* Really, I should be fangirling over Gill, because he has blond hair and blue eyes, but Chaaaaaaaaase. <3 I'm pretty sure he's the one I'm gonna stalk/marry. But, man....Luke is adorable too. And Gill. And Julius, in a strange, girly way. XD SO HARD TO CHOOOSE~! D8

Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase..... <3
    Harvest Moon Fanclub!

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
    XDD I just bought that game yesterday, but I haven't played it yet. I've been playing Island of Happiness. ^.^ I'm picking Denny.. for the sole reason that he looks like Kai. ^^;

so is the Wii one good too? I looked at the manual and I dunno who to pick.. =/

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Hey, apparently, if you stick FoMT or MFoMT into the GBA slot when you're playing HMDS:Cute, Grey and some other MFoMT bachelors come to Forget-Me-Not. :'D

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Can I join? I started to have my reviving crush at Harvest Moon a while ago.

Who do you wish was in AWL/AnWL (since all of us seem to have on of the two)?

Gray. He's the reason I'm still playing. (Sort of...)

(Claire x Gray!)

Emii

Years
    I'm sure you can join. ^^ So welcome!! =)

and just out of curiosity, why is Gray so special? It seems like everyone likes him so much.. why? And I don't mean that in a bad way or anything! ^_^;;

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Gray. He's the reason I'm still playing. (Sort of...)

(Claire x Gray!)

I love you. <3

and just out of curiosity, why is Gray so special? It seems like everyone likes him so much.. why? And I don't mean that in a bad way or anything! ^_^;;

Because Gray is a sexeh mahn. ;D

And the leader of the club hasn't posted in FOREVER so just ignore the members list for now. xD

Emii

Years
    Because Gray is a sexeh mahn. ;D

XD he is the one with the hat, right? To me, he's not bad looking at all. =) I just like Kai 10000000000000000000000 times more than any other guy in those games. XD then again, my boyfriend looks ALOT like him, dark skin, dark hair, dark eyes.. just no bandana XD and I'm pale and have blonde hair and blue eyes like claire.. maybe that's why. I dunno xD

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
    I never really played a game with Gray, so I don't know what his allure is. o_O Well, MM has him in it, but he's...Blue, for some reason. And he was in DS Cute, but then again, I didn't have MFoMT or FoMT, so I only saw him when I bought something or when he came to town on festivals...and he's in ToT, but you can't marry him...so yeah, I don't why everyone loves Gray. ^^; Doesn't mean I'm gonna diss him or anything though. I just haven't had the Gray experience.

I think there's a glitch in ToT though, which really irks me...I tried to go to the Starry Night Festival with Chase, so I got him to ask me the day before, and I stood in the place he told me to meet him, and he never showed up! I just did the event by myself! And then the next day he was mad at me for standing him up and I lost a heart level! WHAT? I was there, you jerk! D< I did the stupid thing all by myself! I tried it again three times, and nothing!

...Oh well, I still love Chase. <3

Emii

Years
    I never really played a game with Gray, so I don't know what his allure is. o_O Well, MM has him in it, but he's...Blue, for some reason. And he was in DS Cute, but then again, I didn't have MFoMT or FoMT, so I only saw him when I bought something or when he came to town on festivals...and he's in ToT, but you can't marry him...so yeah, I don't why everyone loves Gray. ^^; Doesn't mean I'm gonna diss him or anything though. I just haven't had the Gray experience.

Yeah, I guess I haven't really gotten to know him on my games.. but I just don't like the hat and stuff. XD I know that sounds bad, but everybody where I live wears them. well not everybody I guess, but all the rednecks do. and we have ALOT of rednecks. and rednecks (around here at least) are so annoying.. with that hick accent and everything. some are really nice people though..

But anyway, I'm thinking about restarting one of my games to try out the Gray experience. so hopefully it'll be worth it in the end ^^

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I don't know when y'all will get added to the list. Joey is being SLOW. xD

But the Gray experience has to be awesome. <333 I don't have a game with him in it. D: It makes me SAD. ;; I cry. I want MFoMT for Christmas.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Hooray! A Harvest Moon club! I have a question to bring up as well concerning the DS game. I have a horse but don't know how to find the mines. What do you have to do and when do they appear? Also where do they appear? Please answer because I have a Maker Shed that is just gathering dust. Thanks.

~D_R_A~

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
    Hooray! A Harvest Moon club! I have a question to bring up as well concerning the DS game. I have a horse but don't know how to find the mines. What do you have to do and when do they appear? Also where do they appear? Please answer because I have a Maker Shed that is just gathering dust. Thanks.

~D_R_A~

I dunno which DS game you have, but if you're talking about DS or DS Cute, you have to visit the mines (well, were the mines will be, the cave that Carter and Flora are in most of the time) after 11 pm (I THINK...I can't remember exactly what time, but I think it's after 11 pm), and you'll get a cut scene with Carter. And, you have to have a hammer, methinks. Then, to open new levels of the mine (so you actually can get the good stuff), you have to reach the bottom of the first mine. The first mine is 10 floors deep, the 2nd is 265 floors? I can't remember, because I've never bothered to reach the bottom of the 2nd mine. XD The 3rd mine is waaaaaaaaaaay deeper than that, too. XD

Back