• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Has anyone told you that you're beautiful/handsome?

vanna.

I like sequins.
Years
  • Yeah. I hear it from random people a lot.
    I have extremely low self esteem and
    have been treated like crap in the past though,
    so I don't ever really believe it. :/

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    People have told me that plenty of times, yes. They've also told me I'm 'built'. . It makes me feel rather uncomfortable. Either way, I never believe them. .​

Napalm

Careful! That Stuff Burns!
    Years
  • Only once.. And it wasn't from an old lady that dwells at a retirement home, neither was it my parents. It was actually a girl I liked, I was leik *WOAH*

I died, that happens a lot.

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
  • Several times, yes. Unfortunately, the incidents that stick out the most is when a 45 year-old told me via myspace. I believe his name was "Chester Molester."

XDDD!

Yeah, I've been called beautiful/adorable several times too. The one that sticks out most to me was when I was in Paris and my mom was buying a water bottle from a street vendor, and then he motioned towards me and said, "Your daughter, she is so beautiful." :3 It was really sweet.

And the last time someone told me I was cute was when Joey commented on one of my pictures a couple days ago. XD

Last edited:

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
  • Occasionally, though most people are just like, "oh, I like your shirt," or "you nave pretty eyes," or something. People sometimes call me cute, but I've yet to figure out what they mean by it =/

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • Not in many years. I'm not attractive anymore, and I know it. I don't mind so much anymore, really. I think I'm a better person for it.

Cornelius

Video Game Addict
    Years
  • Nobody (outside of my family) has ever told me that I was handsome. I can't stand it. My friends get all of the girls and I get nothing...that's just not right...

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Mainly family, but I do get a "cute" or some such every once in a while. And people who want to touch my hair. XD But nothing excessive. It's all good.

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2016
    I get told constantly, and it honestly gets on my nerves. I know I'm not even close to being handsome, yet people still tell me I am. The last time I was told was about...3 hours ago. >_>

Back