• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Has your favourite Pokemon changed?

ISA56 2.0

The one and only!
Years
  • I think from 1st to 2nd Gen my favorite Pokemon was Pikachu, but by 3rd Gen I fell in love with Jolteon. Cute, fast, strong, weak to only one type, and was my favorite type-what more could I want? Jolteon is still my favorite Pokemon to this day.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • Nope! Raichu has been my favorite from thre beginning and I don't think any pokemon will ever replace it. It's a part of my childhood and has a lot of meaning to me.

However, my favorite type has changed from Electric to Bug.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2015
    I've had many favorites since the start of pokemon up until gen 4. Well, not including gen 3 since I didn't really play it but the gen 3 pokemon in the gen 4 games there are quite a few I love. When I was younger of course I had a favorite and it was Raichu, and Charizard, but I also had a lot of other favorites behind them like Growlithe, Dragonite and Arcanine. Gold and Silver, I really loved Typhlosion and it will always be my favorite gen 2 pokemon with Umbreon right behind it but also Houndoom. Now that I look at it though, I have so many favorites, and there's always a pokemon I like a lot at some point and that changes constantly. I think I just have a big list of favorites that always grows, and there's too many to name. I hope gen 5 can throw me some more favorites to add to that list. <3

aruchan

I resent the title beginner :D
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2011
    My favourite Pokemon until Generation IV was probably my starter, since I had no clear view of stats, EVs, IVs, move combinations, etc. I usually played with one of the psuedo-legendaries; in Generation III I had a Salamance and Metagross. However, in Gen IV I fell in love with Gardevoir, and she's still my favourite Pokemon. ;p

marcc5m

what
    Years
  • I can't remember my first favourite...although one of my favourites was Altaria, and then it changed to Flygon. Garbodor is a close one too.

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2011
    Charizard has been my favorite pokemon since its first release in R/B and hasn't changed since but it does include Milotic nowadays.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Not since I decided on one. My first avatar here was a Farfetch'd and the relevant field on my profile has always mentioned said monster. Likely if it ever gains evolutions I'll disregard them.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • It went from eevee,to flareon,to leafeon,to....well Idk I think thats right so far.But my all tme favorite (I think ever sence I first saw it) was Togipi!I love the cute little thing!

Absola

~ Let me fly away
    Years
  • Well, Blastoise have always been a favorite to me.. another favorite is Absol! :cer_smile:

Last edited:

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • First place is forever Vulpix + Ninetales, 2nd Charizard, and last all the Eeveeolutions&. it's never been moved once.

Back