• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Has your time on PC so far been worthwhile?

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
So far yes. In my 9th month of being here I've becomr a regular and made a ton of friend.I have felt welcome here already and accomplished something in the little time here. So far I don't plan on leaving soon.

Yellow Silver Nostalgia

Those Were The Days
Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2014
I haven't really made any friends but the people here are so welcoming and well mannered compared to other sites. Said manners probably learnt from characters in Pokemon games.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Every minute I spend on PC, it's been worthwhile. I learn a lot about Pokemon, a lot about the people I meet -- I never waste my time. PC's one of the best places on the internet.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Definitely worthwhile. It's the best of any of the Pokemon forums I've been a part of, and issues with staff or other members have been much less frequent than at those other sites which I've abandoned.

Besides that, I've met a lot of great people here, and more than got my fill of wi-fi trading and battling with PC members during the glory days of Pearl and Platinum when I could still access wi-fi. And even as I become bored with Pokemon itself, PC still has a lot to offer which is why I keep coming back and why I've been here for 5+ years.

SamuJake

I beat Red when I was 8' bro.
Years
It's been alright, I haven't felt a real personal connection to anyone here yet though. But it hasn't been a year yet, so I'll give it some more time!

But for Pokemon information, it's been great.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I come to PC for entertainment when I'm bored, so it's no different than watching a TV show or movie to me in the most general aspect. I've met some super cool and fresh people here who have became great friends, but to call it worthwhile when I'm someone who can't help but look at the big picture and think that PC is a bump in the road that I let prevent me from reaching goals I would like to accomplish is hard to do. I do, very much enjoy my time here, however, which is why I'm still here.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I would say so. The place in my early days here offered a place to talk to friends I knew elsewhere, so Im greatful for that. I actually like this place quite a bit. I feel like all the members are very friendly and mature and get along well and the staff very reasonable, fair and laid back. This place also has a lot of interesting events and such like the Egg Hunt so it's pretty fun. Id say yes, its worthwhile being here.

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
I've been here like maybe two days, but essentially yeah, it's been worthwhile. My main goal was pretty much to just get away from everything for a little bit, relax and do something that's not in any way stressful. So yeah, I'm sure it'll continue to be worthwhile.

Back