• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hated naruto character

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
Years
  • Konohamaru is a little brat. Why? He's only around ten years old! Does anyone actually expects him to act mature?

It used to be Sakura, because she's one of the main characters but still is quite useless.

Now, is has to be Sai. I hate him. I hate him with passion. Him, and that gay dude with the snake fetish.

Last edited:

rosewisteria

~Cuteness is NOT a crime~
    Years
  • I actually dislike most of the Naruto characters, though I am starting to hate the recent changes to Sasuke (for those who follow the manga). I don't know. XD I just wish my favorites don't get killed off in the future like one already did. =/

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • In my opinion, every Naruto character has done something to move the series along, except one: TenTen. I mean honestly, has she ever done anything except become a burden? I don't even think there's anything special about her; at least Ino has that one technique. Kishi can very easily kill this character off without changing the series much at all.

An-chan

Whoops.
    Years
  • I also kind of hate Sasuke... Not very passionately, though, but I definitely don't like him. From the beginning, I've liked Naruto a lot, so I used to dislike both Sakura and Sasuke a lot for being so mean to him. But now, only Sasuke gets on my nerves. It's like he never thinks things through or really truly cares about anyone. I don't like the way his moods and goals change in an instant.

That said, Rock Lee also annoys me slightly, but he's in a completely different league than Sasuke. That emo ninja genius just makes my veins pop.

Back