• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have a stupid question? Get a stupid answer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    No, so throw that pie away! If i don't like it, than no one eats it!

Do you like the new theme for P.C?

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Well I'm definitely not doing what Jason Biggs did in American Pie. *wink wink*

Do boys get periods?

Last edited:

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
    No, I will first shove it in the microwave, heat it for about half and hour, and THEN eat it. Yurmeh~ -licks lips-

VEGETA, WHAT DOES THE SCOUTER SAY ABOUT HIS POWER LEVEL!?

Xeto

Pokemon Pro
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2011
    Uh...Im not from that like you said...

What is a Question?

TheRkyeet

Member of the GGs
    Years
    The soul of an orang-utan fighting against the endless monotony of the capitalist routine!
    Orang-utans of the world, rally to our cause. This is Genghis Marx calling upon you to rise up and throw off the shackles of the bourgeoisie! The proletariat will have control of the durian supply! The state will wither away! I see a future in which man and ape work side by side for the betterment of society long after the corrupt bureaucracy of the state has withered away and perished under the passionate feet of Communism!

so, does anyone know how to tie a double bowline?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back