• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Have any you trainers beat the game yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

molepeople27

Pumpkin King
Years
  • (Just for the ones who got it yesterday)

Have you beat the game? (To be fair I mean beat the elite four or N) If so, how long did it take you? I am curious about the PokeTalent we have on here...
    Or just simple dedication.

adhdguitar

Newbie Pokémon Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2015
    Nope, I'm taking the game slow....

Only got two badges and I've already logged 10 hours and 42 minutes into this. :P

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2012
    I haven't beaten it yet, mostly because my Pokémon refuse to level up. They're under leveled and I spend most of my time grinding. Ugh...

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • I'm at the sixth gym, got the game yesterday... I might take it slow now as I feel like I'm rushing thorough it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2015
    I've only beaten the second gym for now. I'm trying to pace myself through it, level up every pokemon in my party together and also catch all the pokemon I can come across along the way. I'm also battling everyone so far and getting all the items, so I guess you could say I'm taking my time on it. :)

MAizHxC

HG FC: 3395 8610 0902
    Years
  • not yet...not even a gym badge yet. less than 2 hrs.

Darn school/homework/tests -______-

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Am I going slow? It's mostly cause I have other things I need to do...

but I've clocked up just over 21 hours so far and I'm at the 6th gym.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    There's already a thread that covers this. And as for general speed, you can use the thread on taking the games slow or not!

24mrgva.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back