• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have: Movie Shaymin Calling Your Name

Your Favorite?

• Total voters

Hiraku

Resident Italian Cutie
Years
  • I have this movie Shaymin that is bored with me. Want it? Well you can have it. I just want a couple of good events and/or shinies. And since I am nice, when we trade I will give you an extra Pokemon to make the trade REALLY in your favor.

Shinies I am Looking For:
    Gliscor
    Gorebyss
    Huntail
    Zangoose
    Absol
    All Starters
    Mamoswine
    The Porygon Group
    Shedinja

Events:
    Bryant Park
    Tanabata?
    B-Day Charmander
    McDonalds Pikachu
    Other Awesome Events
    Ruby and Sapphire Zigzagoon
    BABA Flygon

Please, offer up, and I will go easy on you. Promise!

munko13

you can also check my thread for more pokemon I have.

It's lvl 1, 0 exp. but It had pkrus

Last edited:

Hiraku

Resident Italian Cutie
    Years
  • I dunno...............................................................................

Hiraku

Resident Italian Cutie
    Years
  • OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I think we might have a deal!!!!!!!!

Pikasaur

Retro Gamer
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    I have shiny level 24 Porygon and level 1 Chimchar and Piplup. Will that be enough for Movie Shaymin?
    Does it have its item?

pokemontamer123

<--I tame Munchlax!
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2009
    I have a BABA flygon, tanabata jirachi and the entire Bryant Park collection.
    One question, is it UT and 100% legit? If so, I will give you one of these and a surprise( Bring two pokemon) so we can trade pokes:D

Years
  • I have about 5 shiny starters.

Except Totodile (because I just like him) you can have Torchic, Piplup, Squirtle or Meganium.

I'll throw in a normal Palkia too.

VFlea

The Trooper
    Years
  • I've got a Deoxys from an event on Brazil, that you might like.
    OT: Gamestp
    ID: 06218
    Modest Nature

Caught in a Cherrish Ball, fateful encounter, pokémon event, Level 50, comes with a NeverMeltIce, UT

It's moves are: Psycho Boost, Zap Cannon, Iron Defense and Extreme Speed. The date is Jul. 16, 2008

It is legit. It was given out at the "Anime Friends 2008".

chaosisover

Event Hunter
    Years
  • I've got a Deoxys from an event on Brazil, that you might like.
    OT: Gamestp
    ID: 06218
    Modest Nature

Caught in a Cherrish Ball, fateful encounter, pokémon event, Level 50, comes with a NeverMeltIce, UT

It's moves are: Psycho Boost, Zap Cannon, Iron Defense and Extreme Speed. The date is Jul. 16, 2008

It is legit. It was given out at the "Anime Friends 2008".
    LIAR! that deoxys was given out in AMERICA not BRAZIL at GAME STOP not ANIME FRIENDS 20008!

VFlea

The Trooper
    Years
  • LIAR! that deoxys was given out in AMERICA not BRAZIL at GAME STOP not ANIME FRIENDS 20008!

I recived it at Anime Friends 2008, at the Jul 18.

And also, I always thought Brazil was in America, guess I was wrong, Brazil must be in Europe.

Back