• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have pets?

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
Years
  • I have a few
    Jade 11 years old Pom/maltese
    Jesse 15 years old Crimson Rosellla Parrot
    Raven 9 years old Alaskan Malamute
    Lukka 4 years old Giant Alaskan Malamute
    Sage and Cinnamon 9 months old Lionhead Rabbits
    all try to get pics sometime lol

Years
  • I have my two amazing cats Sphynx Oliver Kittycat and Ragdoll Fluff Fluffinka <3
    Have pets?

and a guinea pig steve pig piggybank <3 but dont have current pic :(

lozzop

Monkey slut!
    Years
  • Wow there are some really adorable pets on here <3
    I've got two cats, who I got very recently after my old cat and sister Daisy died after knowing her for 13 years (aka my entire life)
    Their names are Bobbie and Alf, they're adorable and remind me of Henri Le Chat Noir and the white imbecile from youtube, if you've not seen the videos of them you probably should there hilarious XD
    I'll post a pic of them once I figure out my computer and all technology in general.
    I also have two fish called Max and Shelly :)

Latios77

*** uP ToWn FuNk ***
    Years
  • While I am not able to load up any available pictres of my animal companions I will definitely let you all know~

I have two dogs and one cat.

The first dog is a cross of a Boston terrier and husky. The husky was the mom in that accidental breed. The dogs name is Ryder. He is between a small and medium size with a healthy mixture of brown and black on him. Very long ears like a dingo almost and a very powerful tail xD. He is a big suck of a dog.

The other dogs name is Suki-Taki and she is a cross of a blue tic hound ans bordercollie. Medium to tall height with long pearl white fur. Very loving dog but is psychotic at times.

The cat is a major fluffball with bright blue eyes. His name is Ben and he is very skittish around new people.

That's all I have right now

Back