• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have pets?

Pikachuie

Go Seahawks!
    Years
    So I was wondering of mant people have pets. I have 4 dogs and 3 cats.

Pictures:

Tito
    Have pets?

Nellie
    Have pets?

Roxy
    Have pets?

Double (When he was shaved)
    Have pets?

All 3 cats (Harely the top one and izzy the black tabby and Chloe the bottom one)
    Have pets?

Sirfetch’d

Oh wow you certainly have the most adorable pets ever <3 I have both cats and a dog, but I enjoy cats so much more. They are such calm and soothing animals that I absolutely love to sit in my lap after a long day. My dog is fun too although he can be a bit hyper at times to the point of where he is very loud and jumpy. I also have a few goldfish, but most have died recently.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
    So I was wondering of mant people have pets. I have 4 dogs and 3 cats.

Pictures:

Tito
    Have pets?

Nellie
    Have pets?

Roxy
    Have pets?

Double (When he was shaved)
    Have pets?

All 3 cats (Harely the top one and izzy the black tabby and Chloe the bottom one)
    Have pets?

I have a whopping total of 14 cats. let me post a few pics of some of them and also @pikacjui dude the last 2 cats look like 2 of mine! peppy and izzy lol
    anyway here are some my kitties. unfortuantly ALL the rest of my pics of them are stuck on my broken vita(including my pic of peppy :( )
    Have pets?

Have pets?

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    I used to have a dog, one of them died and my mother sold the other.

Since my dad is currently renting when we move out and buy a house we are getting another dog but he says No to getting a malamute or Czechoslovakian Wolf-dog (wich is a mix of a grey wolf and something else)

he also says no to naming it Cujo

Pikachuie

Go Seahawks!
    Years
    I have a whopping total of 14 cats. let me post a few pics of some of them and also @pikacjui dude the last 2 cats look like 2 of mine! peppy and izzy lol
    anyway here are some my kitties. unfortuantly ALL the rest of my pics of them are stuck on my broken vita(including my pic of peppy :( )
    Have pets?

Have pets?

Cute kittens :D we got Harley when he was 4 weeks i think and he was sick but it didnt stop me from loveing him, i remeber at 4 am he would wake me up meowing so i would play with him and i also did but now to think of it all i did for him and he little to nothing loves me :/ He only loves my dad and my brother and funny thing is my dad says he didnt want harley yet harley loves him O.O

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    I've had quite a few pets. A hamster, countless fish, 3 cats, and a dog. The only one we have today is the dog. His name is Reggie and he's a german shepard mix. Mixed with what? We have no idea. We adopted him from one of the animal shelter booths at the fair and we've had him for about seven years now. He's pretty old and he has a lot of gray around his muzzle. He has a fondness for yogurt, popcorn, and our bean bag chair.

Edit: Completely unrelated, but my 500th post! Where has my life gone?

Years
    My household used to have two dogs but both eventually passed away (one was diabetic the other passed from heart trouble), but since the second one has passed my family hasn't had any sort of pets in the household since.

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    In my household we have two dogs, half pekingese half pug named coco, and a doxie named izzy. 1 hamster named hammy (my sister named it not me). 8 fish that have not been named because there very small.

My fish have a story. I got a couple of tropical fish for Christmas, and when i got them there must have been eggs in the water or something because about three months later there were lots of baby fishies scurrying around my tank :/

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I don't have many. I have a cat, Cooper (but we never call him that...everything BUT that haha), and a hermit crab, France. They're the cutest ever. Both of them are really shy and hate everyone though lmao.

Years
    I have no pets and I'm not planning to have any in the near future. Sounds like too much maintenance. That being said, there was one cat who would've just waltzed into our house earlier tonight if we didn't have our bug protection screen up.

Edit: Noticed this was my 1000th post... Already?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    we used to have a ton of pets but these past years have been pretty horrible to us when it comes to them. So right now we have two birds, a dog, a hamster, and a betta fish that I bought just yesterday because my last pet had to have been put down earlier this month (so young too ughhhh) and it was terrible not having a pet. But I didn't feel ready to get another pet of the same type or a cat (because we've had bad luck with our last two) so... a fish. He's a pretty fish at least!

eh-hem that said the dog is named Cooper. Despite the name Cooper is female; we got her from the humane society a few Christmases ago as a Christmas present for my sister. The two Parakeets are named Baby and Uno aaaand the name of the Hamster is Arthur. I believe our oldest animal right now is currently Baby. He's outlived his mate as well as most of his children (except Uno who was the firstborn thus her name).

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Currently, we have a cat. Her name is Baeli. She's pretty young, though, so she just loves to cause trouble. She's destroyed hundreds of things that we used to have in our house, including our blender, one of our leather sofas, a few of our mugs, and my desktop keyboard. I had a glass filled with water next to this keyboard, and she got on top of the desk somehow and spilled water all over it. D:

We used to have two other cats, but unfortunately, both of them had passed away two weeks after we've adopted Baeli. We're not exactly sure what caused their deaths, but I think it must've been something they ate... Also, when I was just a two-year-old, we used to have a dog around. It had brown-colored fur, and it was kind of overweight. xD" I didn't get along with this dog too well, because it constantly used to push me around from place to place, which was a little annoying. It's bitten me a few times as well.

Years
    My pets right now are 2 gerbils, 3 rats, and 1 hamster.
    Would love to get a cat/dog someday but right now my apartment doesn't allow it.
    I don't have many pics of them because they are fast, but here is a cute pic of my hamster, Buttons.

Have pets?

Years
    My pets right now are 2 gerbils, 3 rats, and 1 hamster.
    Would love to get a cat/dog someday but right now my apartment doesn't allow it.
    I don't have many pics of them because they are fast, but here is a cute pic of my hamster, Buttons.

Have pets?
    I want a hamster now.

But no, I don't own any pets, although at one point I had a goldfish, and they're pretty cool. Seems like all of my neighbours have either cats or dogs though, and honestly I'm not that fond of either animal.

Years
    I want a hamster now.

^__^
    She is a dwarf hamster and so adorable.
    I love small pets because they are very much less needy than bigger ones, heehee.
    Not saying they don't have their own special needs or care, I just find them easier in general.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
    Running around the house my mom has 4 cats - at least one of them visits me for about an hour, just sleep in my lap or my bed. I haven't uploaded photos of the cats online.

In my room I have an albino ferret, which I play with quite a lot. I did record a short video of me playing/petting her during the summer.

Edit: Jan 10th - added two photos....

Poking her head of the cage, I let her at leas 8 hours a day - so much love she gets. I may have a bit of a mess, I do clean up before I let her out
    Spoiler:

Just a photo of me and Kojofu! She can't ever stay still enough for the photo!! Such a playful ferret.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
    Years
    My family has 2 dogs and 2 cats, and my sister owns a couple of fishies. My sister used to have 3 Indian Runner Ducks a little while ago, but sadly they have all passed away. They were so adorable and pretty goofy at times. I could possibly be getting a bearded dragon, since someone my sister knows is giving one away for free, I just need to get in contact with the current owner to see if it has yet to be given away.

A bearded dragon looks something like this.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Back home I have a pet rabbit named Kenny but unfortunately my university residence doesn't allow pets so he's been left with my family for the time being. He's an albino lop-eared dwarf rabbit and he's the most adorable thing on his planet (and friendly to boot), but he's getting really old now so we're a tad worried about how much longer he'll be around for.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    I have two felines (both orange / tan tabbies)...one is around a year old, and the other will be 5yrs in January.
    I also have a relatively young Uromastyx. He's a little jumpy, but still a cute little dude. My last pet before him was a red rat snake who found enjoyment in trying to gnaw on my hand, so he definitely is more pleasant to be around.

Aaaand take care of four stray cats (three of which seem to believe that they live in my backyard). That group consists of an orange tabby w/ green eyes [neutered male], almost-solid gray with a couple of white spots [female], a gray tabby w/ green eyes [possibly spayed female], and one who is tan [male].

I previously kept rodents as pets, but gave up on that. Being severely allergic to your pet isn't very fun.

Last edited:
    Back