• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have u ever wondered what pokemon would belike if it was targeted to older audiences?

UberChomp

Tyrant Of The Sand
    Years
    Ash needs to be more realistic and serious with Dawn, they give her credit for nothing, she's completely useless at battling and pretty bad at contests too. If the show was targeted to older audiences, Ash would be cussing Dawn out telling her she sucked ass. xD Brock would be more negative too, and he would get alot more perverted with the ladies....which would be some good comedic relief.

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
    Years
    Ok I'm going to avoid the lack of respect for the dead people here are having (which is the reason why the Pokemon don't die in the first place) and the unneeded swearing asked for, (why do we need swearing?).
    But how was the show not funny.
    I understand it wasn't funny all the time but it did have it's moments. Besides if the show is going to have "mature" moments (and I mean your people's idea of mature) then I doubt it will have a chance to be funny without losing the theme of the show.

Back