• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

have u ever...

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
Years
  • ... mixed different kinds of drinks together and DRANK it? XD i have: Cranberry juice wit Apple Juice(it tasted good) then today i mixed pepsi and DR.Pepper (good) but orange juice and water don't fit nicely XD how bout u ppls?

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
    Years
  • Yeah, I have coke + lemonade, and some others most of them tasted nice, but a tip for everyone Any Drink + Vinegar doesnt taste nice!

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
    Years
  • Well, not usually, but certain drinks do taste well together IMO. For instance, Sierra Mist and cranberry juice I tried one time, and it was pretty good. XD

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
  • i had Vinegar and water once XD(for a porject in skool some one gave me vinegar and i put it in water mmmmm it waz good XD)

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I put cofee and hot chocolate together at a winter camp. =3 It was good~!!! x3

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Yeah...I went to a party before and the mixes were unbelievably nasty. I wont go into detail though since this a Pokemon forum...

Years
  • My mom mixed some orange strawberry banana juice with orange juice... XD
    I've also had apple and orange juice together. It was pretty good.
    But that's about the extent of it. O_O;

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Of course I have! XD When we go to places like Pizza Hut or some restaurant with those "Serve Yourself" soda machine things, I put everything in my drink. XD From Coca-Cola to Pepsi to Root Beer to Dr. Pepper to Hi-C to Mountain Dew etc. etc. Where I live it's called a "Suicide." XD And it actually tastes quite good. ^-^

~Kelsey

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    Yeah... Mountain Dew + Sprite = surprisingly good.

Also some other drinks that you youngins' can't have... >_>

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
  • I've made lots of combinations in the past but I forgot most. ^^; A recent one was milk and water to play a game with my brother, Fear Factor. @.@;; I also like mixing juices! =3

The Blad�
    Years
  • I have mixed Pomagranet (SP?) Juice with Seirra Mist and it tasted pretty good!I've also mixed Diet Coke with Sunkist.It tastes ok.

Ruriko

-- Karuzake --
    Years
  • Here's a list! XD

~ Coke + Milk = Ah~yuck. >3
    ~ Juice + Ice Tea = >>;
    ~ Milk + Lemonade = 0_0;
    ~ Lemonade + Sprite = Taste's good. X3

I know. Mee ish wierd! X_x;

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
  • Does Kool-Aid count? Me and Josh (dj_jammer506) mixed about 15 different flavors of old Kool-Aid together at his house...it was black. XD He liked it, but I almost spit it out. XD

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
  • I have had orang e juice/apple juice, orange soda/root beer, Coke/Sprite, Mountain Dew/root beer, and just cause my dad forced me to once, daytime medicine/night time medicine. O_O Eww...

Back