• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Have you beat the Tower Tycoon?

Beaten him yet?

• Total voters

WeavySean

Weavile Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2009
    A couple hours ago, I beat and reached the Tower Tycoon for the first time. Has anyone else done this yet?

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
    I beat his first team once.

On my third try. I had to immediatly blow up my Metagross on his Milotic to take it down as the Milotic was a stupid son of a... nevermind

But as he sent out his Rhyperior, I sent out my Scizor and I was like "****!"
    I then withdrew my Scizor and sent in my Azelf. Thankfully, he Earthquaked.
    "Azelf's Levitate makes ground attacks miss!" or whatever it said.. Then:

"Azelf used Grass Knot!"
    *Rhyperiors HP is falling.. falling.. falling..*
    "The foe Rhyperior hung on using its Focus Band!"
    Me: "GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
    "The foe's Rhyperior used Crunch (or MegaHorn)"
    "Azelf hung on using its Focus Sash!" <-- Look, i'm not a stupid Focus BANDer..
    And then..
    "Azelf used Nasty Plot!" <--- OMG STUPID MISCLICK
    "Rhyperior used its move! Azelf fainted!" <-- arrrrrgh

"Player sent out Scizor!"
    "Scizor used Bullet Punch!"
    "Rhyperior fainted!"

"Tower Tycoon Palmer sent out Dragonite!"
    "Scizor used Bullet Punch!" <-- dealt about 55 %
    "Dragonite used DRAGON DANCE!" <--- LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    "Scizor used Bullet Punch! Dragonite fainted!"

Lolliest battle ever.

Years
    I beat him in the first round many times (maybe 10), always had a Venusaur with me, because it was the only thing I had trained that had an advantage over Milotic. Never beat his second team though, I don't even thing i ever reached it...

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I never even tried to battle him. 100 people seems way to much for me. : \

And honestly, I doubht I can beat him. With the Pokemon I have on my Emerald, I definatly could, but I'm still using them to battle in the Frontier there. >_>

Phaux

Legend Hunter
    Years
    I beat him, on streak 21 and 49...

...My battery died on number 66 however,and I have to restart from 0 to get my 100 streak star now...

I never even tried to battle him. 100 people seems way to much for me. : \

And honestly, I doubht I can beat him. With the Pokemon I have on my Emerald, I definatly could, but I'm still using them to battle in the Frontier there. >_>

You battle him on win streak 21 and 49, 100 is for the trainer card star.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I haven't even reached him yet. ;;
    The closest was 2/3 of my way into the 21st streak goal, but I lost once I started the third time.

Haven't really tried since, but I might consider battling him when I get Platinum, if I get Platinum.

Saud-Blaziken

You Think You Can Beat Me?!
    Years
    No ive never beat it cuz im REALLY lazy but i only beat Argenta at the battle whatever forgot which one
    But maybe I will after a few days, weeks, months, years, centuries, decades, millenniums. i dont know when.

Hatenko

Hiya!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    Ugh I hated his Milotic so much. First time my Kingdra raped his Dragonite and Rhyperior but Milotic was a total pain. Several times later with what I believe was Starmie, Kingdra, and Gallade I finally got the silver print.

He's alot harder than the other brains. Dahlia was a joke and Thorton on this shuffle had kinda meh pokemon (Electrode, Rapidash, Floatzel)

Ayselipera

No I haven't. I only tried the challenge twice. I don't really care for the Battle Tower in the first place.

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I've admittedly never gotten up to him... I'm making a new competitive team that has more type coverage than my current one, which was partially prompted by my humiliating losses at the Battle Tower.

Pikadance14

Mudkip Kid
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    I've beaten him a few times on different games. Mostly it was to get the 100-win streak, but I did get those nice BPs from it.

Back