• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Have you beat the Tower Tycoon?

Beaten him yet?

• Total voters
    Years
    i think ill make a good attempt at it soon, the only thing is that i hate fixed level battles. thats why i liked mt. battle from colleseum better than the battle tower

btw, wats the order of pokemon of palmers first team?

darklugia1995

chillin as always:)
    Years
    I got all gold imprints

last year i would have felt lucky to even battle a frontier brain

my 2 main frontier teams consist of

1:staraptor, gallade and gengar

2:espeon, glaceon and rotom

Years
    I've never beaten him. It took me ages to get to him in Pearl, and once I did I lost to Dragonite. Within three days of owning Platinum, I'd gotten 4 of the Silver Prints. The one I was missing was the Tower print- I just couldn't get to him, and if I did I probably would have lost :/ It's frustrating.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2012
    Tower Tycoon was the first Frontier leader I beat... I was surprised because I thought I would need a lot more rounds to reach him. (I heard you needed 20, so I assumed 20 sets of 7) :o

Beating him was a little tough, but I managed.

MarstheCar

I lurk often.
    Years
    I only beat Palmer once. I tried a second time, but got beaten from a Tentacruel. This is hilarious since I had a Luxray on my team.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    In Diamond: I hadn't been to the Battle Tower in who knows how long, so I made a team (Empoleon, Sceptile, Froslass) and went for it. I just wanted to get some more battle points to get a TM (don't recall which) and I was doing well. I had beaten the 6th Trainer when the lady tells me "The Tower Tycoon would like to challenge you" (or something along those lines) and I was all "What!?" D8 ...

In the end, I ended up beating him (who knows how I managed that as my team, aside from Froslass, wasn't even trained properly...) and I felt awesome. 8D

Haven't reached him for the rematch though.

Back