• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Have you beat the Tower Tycoon?

Beaten him yet?

• Total voters

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
  • First time I got to him, he pwned me like a total noob. That Rhyperior of his killed my Alakazam, which was the Powerhouse of my team then. When I came back the second time, I had a revamped team involving my Torterra, Charizard, and Feraligatr. Palmer didn't stand a chance. When I got to him the third time at number 49, his Pokemon really surprised me. The battle was just epic. The final moment involved my Feraligatr blasting Palmer's Heatran with Earthquake, winning the battle. I'm remember that battle 'til the day I die.

The Doctor

What!?
    Years
  • First time I got to him, he pwned me like a total noob. That Rhyperior of his killed my Alakazam, which was the Powerhouse of my team then. When I came back the second time, I had a revamped team involving my Torterra, Charizard, and Feraligatr. Palmer didn't stand a chance. When I got to him the third time at number 49, his Pokemon really surprised me. The battle was just epic. The final moment involved my Feraligatr blasting Palmer's Heatran with Earthquake, winning the battle. I'm remember that battle 'til the day I die.

Did you record it in ur Vs. Recorder?

TFN

Blastiose fan XD
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    I've beaten his first team a few times but never got to his second. The first battle with him was epic. I had taken down his Rhyperior and Dragonite and he had only his milotic left, I had a T-tar on the field and a metagross as back up but with low heath. I had a stall fest with his milotic with my T-tar he kept on using hypnosis, so I tried to sub and focus punch. I then won with metagross killing that stupid recovering milotic

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
    Years
  • yup hes easy to beat really. well not the 2nd time. 2nd time hes challenging

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2013
    Anyone know a good team to reach the 100 win streak in the Battle Tower in Pearl, without any trading?
    I've only ever beaten his first team and got to 30 wins before I lost.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • In Pearl I've beaten him. After a couple of tries though. I think I beat his Milotic and Rhyperior and I only had my Dragonite left and so did he. His dragonite was faster by a lot and it used Dragon Rush. So, I lost. Then I came back with a better team but still with my Dragonite, and I beat his Dragonite and I won. XD

With my new Pearl team, I think I could probably beat him easily...

Gyarados against Rhyperior
    Torterra against Milotic (and if it's fast enough then Milotic will probably die)
    Dragonite against Dragonite (my new and improved Dragonite)

silvanarrow

A figment of your imagination
    Years
  • Yeah I've beaten his first team twice but I usually lose soon after beating him, so I can't get my streak up enough to face his second team. The second time I beat him was pretty funny. I was using my Umbreon against his Dragonite to out-stall him with Toxic, Confuse Ray, and Protect. My first Toxic missed, the second one hit, and then I confused him. The whole time Dragonite kept Dragon Dancing and I was thinking, 'Oh crap. This is gonna hurt when he decides to attack...' But then...he hurt himself due to confusion and took out nearly half his HP! I laughed... Yeah, that was a fun battle...

Adri-chan

What the fruit?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 28, 2012
    Yes, I've beaten him. The first round was kind of a joke, to be honest. When I had 49 wins under my belt...well, I didn't wipe the floor with him like the other time, but almost. His Heatran was such a rotten nuisance.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    I haven't really played much since beating the E4, finishing up the Team Galactic story with Heatran and catching the runners and event legendaries, my team still isn't even Lv.100 so no I haven't, but once I can be bothered to train my team to Lv.100 I'll give it a shot.

Myles

Seriously?
    Years
  • I beat him the first time in Platinum. My Blissey had some trouble with his Milotic.

@spike695: It temporarily resets your Pokemon's levels to 50 during the Battle Tower and Frontier.

ThwackX

I dont exist.
    Years
  • My 1st Tower team was muk, vaporeon and salamence. None of them could beat Milotic so i replaced jolteon with muk and gave it choice specs :). And then Rhyperor and Dragonite were ez.

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
    Years
  • I made it to Palmer once and beat his Milotic an Rhyperior but his Dragonite KO'd My Lapras after I use Sheer Cold on his first 2 Pokemon. His Dragonite KO'd my Lapras with Stone Edge. I have not done the battle Tower since as it has bad restrictions.:)

Back