• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you dreamed about being shot?

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Um, no. Well, yesterday I had this dream involving science camp, Canada, stolen cars, and fried chicken, but no guns ... yet. o.o;;

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    I think it was a year ago when I dreamed I was shot by a shotgun full impact on my face. Woke up sweating and in hysterics...

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Not shot, but I have dreamed that I've been stabbed.

All in all, that dream wasn't too terrible. It made my heart beat a bit, and of course I woke up in mid-gasp, but it wasn't half as bad as the dream where I somehow accidentally drove off a cliff. >:

The thought of that dream still makes me shudder every now and again.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    I had a dream about my friend being shot at the post office, then her sister and I fleeing from the scene and fabricating a lie to tell our parents so they wouldn't find out.

Years
    I have dreamed many times of being killed by various methods. Gunned down, car crash, snake bite, damned, you name it, I probably was killed that way in my dreams....maybe it's a sign 0.o;;

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    I've never dreamt of shooting someone or being shot and I must say that I'm glad, cause it sounds horrible. D:

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I doubt it. What I recall the worst things that happen in my dreams don't involve me, but others... though none have gotten shot.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    As far as I can remember, I haven't had a dream where I was shot. Or maybe I have, but if I did, I can't remember the full details of it.

Salvation

To be saved.
    Years
    ive never been shot but I've been shoved off a building a few times. Funny though, I swear it's the same dream every freaking time D=

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    In all of the dreams involving guns which I remember vividly, I've always talked my way out of the dangerous situations. I'd still be slightly frightened upon awakening, but I've never woken up crying hysterically.

I have been shot, however, in those dreams when you've just entered REM sleep (which a lot of people have). It's the one where you're falling or about to get hurt, and upon impact of ground/bullet/etc, you're jump started awake. I've had many of those, most involving the falling to the ground, though some of being shot.

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
    I have dreamed many times of being killed by various methods. Gunned down, car crash, snake bite, damned, you name it, I probably was killed that way in my dreams....maybe it's a sign 0.o;;

Same here. Mine are really bloody and gruesome, with my insides flying everywhere, etc etc. It might be a sign of my eternal damnation...

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    I dreamt I was shot by Mario once...It was a pretty wild night anyway..Probably my own fault...I didn't cry though, or was sweaty.

But I did cry when I dreamt that my dad got shot and then my mum married the murderer, but she didn't know that he was, only I did..If you get me.

It wasn't a massive cry, just a few teers.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    I can only recall a few times with me being in a death situation with knifes / guns. They usually don't pull an emotional trigger on me when I wake up. In fact, I sometimes enjoy it for the adventure. xD

Wink

Everyone loves a circus.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 24, 2010
    Yeaaa, I do. xD But it's usually me at school and the teachers go bad or someting stupid like that. I usually find it pretty funny.
    Apart from that, I usually only have (serious) dreams about being killed by stabbing or drowning. xD

Back