• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you dreamed about being shot?

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Someone has been fatally knocked down by car in a hit-and-run.

I've been whacked on the head and I was thinking, so this is what it's like to die. while blacking out, only to wake up.

I've been cut into pieces too. My dreams are sadistic. There are bombs too.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    Oh my gosh, yes. That's actually weird because I dreamt that about two weeks ago. For some reason I was in a concentration camp, even though I'm German and only have a little bit of Jewish in me, and so Hitler came in. And he had a machine gun. It was terrifying. For some reason, he fell asleep, and then I took his machine gun and shot him O.O

Then he woke up and he tried to shoot me and I hid behind a chair.

It was a funny-yet-serious dream. I think I woke up normally. I don't remember now.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    I've probably been like tortured in my dreams, but as usual never remember. :]

So, not that I can remember. I've been thrown off of a speeding ambulance before?

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    O_O
    No. Not once, not ever. I've never been shot, or killed in any other way in any of my dreams. I was almost killed by a massive heat wave that was engulfing the Earth because it was the end of the world, but I made it out of that dream alive. I was also almost killed by all-consuming alien plants that came to Earth as spores and started growing over everything, but again, I managed to escape. Scary, scary dreams, but I've never been shot. Thank goodness.

xX

Years
    Yeah, I have. Countless times. The most memorable one took place in the middle of a field. I was walking, just listening to my Zen and minding my own business, when all of a sudden, I felt something penetrate my larynx, and I went down. Somehow, a random ambulance appeared and picked me up. I appeared to be unconscious by the medics, but I could still hear, breathe, and see (I couldn't move or talk, though). When I got to the ER at the hospital, I saw them pull out a hack saw from a treasure chest. By that time, I had passed out in the dream and woken up in real life. As soon as I woke up, I coughed up blood and felt a strange pain in my throat. It was wierd. The pain went away after about 20 minutes, and I was fine for the rest of the day.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    One time I dreamed that my family got shot. D: They got robbed and then the robber killed them and took everything. At that one point, I woke up all sweaty. ;;

For the most part I usually will have nightmares that I get run over or get into a car accident. Or my family get into a accident. Not me or them getting shot. I just had the nightmare once. Thank goodness.

DestinyBender

Mana du vortes, aeria gloris.
    Years
    Lawl, this may sound strange.

I had a dream that I had Piper's powers from Charmed. Now, I am sitting at the hospital, waiting for my girlfriend to get out of a few stitches.

Then some guy in black started shooting everyone with a machine gun. I froze the room (lawl) and pulled my gf out of emergency. She was like wtf?

I woke up. Lawl.

~DB

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    I've actually had quite a few gun shot-related dreams in the past and one most recently. Some involved myself being the victim of the bullet shot, while others may have pertained to a friend or family member. As for my most recent, I cannot remember exactly what is may have been about, but I do remember getting shot in the ear. Ya hear that? The ear! xP

Anyhow, I ended up waking up during my usual time in the morning, but oddly enough the dream left me with a slight ear ache during the midst of the day.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I'm not sure If I did but maybe,considering my dreams are crazy always.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I can't remember all of my dreams, but I'm pretty sure I've never been shot in any of them. I've had a couple of dreams centered around guns and luckily none of them have been aiming at me when the triggers were pulled. I had one dream where I was holding a gold desert eagle (I know it was one because my friends and I had been talking about Modern Warfare just before I fell asleep, lol) and the person I was aiming at turned out to be two different people. In my dream, I asked him what his name was and twice I was given two different answers. Then I woke up.

I think it'd be pretty funny to be shot in one of my dreams though. I'd probably end up falling out of bed or something, lol.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Yeah, i had a dream that I was a Japanese assassin and my brother was an American assassin and we were fighting on the roof of a skyscraper and he shot me in my back. I felt it. I have also had dreams of being stabbed. Wierd dream I know.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I'm sure I have at one time or another (my dreams frequently involve the criminal element) but I really can't recall the details. And I don't think I really woke up terrified, because I'm used to extreme violence in my dreams.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I had a dream that i got shot in the back, when i woke up i found out that i had twisted my back...
    =(

gigapoodle

I'm Ron Burgundy?
    Years
    I think once I had a dream that I got shot by a gun loaded with fruit loops...then I fell off of a dock and landed in the water. I woke up thinking, 'WTF?' And just kinda staring at a wall for a while.

Back