• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you dreamed about being shot?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    And how did you react when you woke up? I've dreamed about being shot... maybe three times, all ending up with me crying, rather than screaming.

Years
    ...yeah, I have. I can remember being shot with a 45 caliber gun by...a dog.

YOU HEAR ME? A DOG.

A DOG SHOT ME.

THEN IT LAUGHED WITH ITS BUNNY AND CAT FRIENDS.

STUPID DOG.

STUPID GUN. >_>

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    I have to say I haven't, is it common to dream of being shot? @_@

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    Once. I dreamt that I was wandering through a field of people who all looked identical to me (a detail which, in the dream, didn't seem at all strange.) One of these "Hector"s, dressed in a suit, came up to me and asked me to play paper scissors rock. I said "yes", we played, and he beat me with rock. He announced that I lost, and then held a gun to my chest. Suddenly, I was cut to a scene where I was asleep on the couch, and the suited Hector held a gun to sleeping Hector's back and fired.

Yeah, my dreams are pretty wtf. :<

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
    Yes I have, but when I woke up I just had relief, and even with worst dreams like drowning or being kidnapped (some scary stuff).

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    I have. But it's not too bad because just as the bang bit comes, I wake up.. usually quite sweaty.

Years
    Yes... several times... and usually several times per dream. And it's usually in sequences where I have superhuman strength because I'm avenging a travesty committed against someone innocent. They're really quite... odd.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    I've had a few dreams of getting shot. One notable one was very vivid. I was walking through a mall that I recognized to be an actual mall I go to once in a while, and as I neared this certain flight of steps, three guys walked down them, one pulled a gun, and shot me. I believe I woke up just as I hit the ground.

Years
    I have not dreamed about being shot, but I had dreams about me being bitten by some Disney character on the neck (vampire!) and being turned into a worm by another worm for calling it a caterpillar... After these dreams when I woke up I was sweating like hell.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Last night I did, but it was at a ridiculously long range, and the bullet wasn't capable of causing any damage, if that makes sense. o_o;;; Because it was a weird dream with anime/ Disney characters in, I wasn't too bothered. XD

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
    Nope, I haven't. And I hope I really don't.

I dreamt of jumping of a building once, that was enough for me. X(

BJ088

It's been so long!
    Years
    Here's my story.

I was at a concert watching some random band play. I headed towards the candy bar to get a drink and there was a scuffle at the front of the candy bar. I thought nothing of it but heard some dude yelling at security just saying "give me my bag back and I will leave." So I walk off, then I heard a lot of commotion going on, more than before, and I ducked my head around the corner to see what was happening and the guy had his bag and started to walk my way. He saw me around the corner, I went to walk off and he reached into the bag, grabbed a gun and shot me in the chest. I didn't die straight away (because clearly when you die in a dream you wake up), but I was in pain. I woke up eventually (probably died in my dream) and my chest was hurting SO MUCH. It was bizarre!

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Not shot, but I do believe I dreamed I suffocated trying not to inhale the Joker's laughing gas stuff. =/

silverdreams92

Team Rocket member at heart
    Years
    I have. The entire dream terrified me, so I won`t go into detail, but I remember someone shooting me. I woke up crying hystericaly.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Yeah I dreamed I got shot in the back once by someone keeping someone hostage! I felt the bullet but didn't hurt :] It was a pretty cool dream.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    I don't think so. I do think I've had a dream where I died, though, and I had the same reaction; I was crying when I woke up. That was a long time ago, though.

Back