• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Have you encountered Feebas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2010
    yeah i got like 50 of them xD too much breeding. but i never got one with a modest or mild nature....u need it to be those so it can evolve

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Yeah. The first time I did I had not much battery and it died as soon as it appeared. It really ticked Haza off.

Years
  • Never caught one. In fact, I've never even ran into one. Probably because I'm too lazy to really search for it. I did own one, once, because my friend was nice enough to trade me his extra (how he was lucky enough to even find one makes me jealous).

I know everyone says how great Milotic is, but I can usually get by just fine with either Swampert or Walrein. Or, if I'm feeling really daring with a new game, Tentacreul works pretty good for me as well.

highguy1

Chimchar Enthusiast
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2011
    I found one. I evolved it into Milotic and won the master rank beauty contest.
    It was awesome.

bearsfan092

Competitive Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    I never got a Feebas on my own. I spent a week looking for one, but never found it. I tried in Diamond, never found it. So I gave in and went to the GTS and saw someone wanted a Chimchar, so I bred it from my Infernape, put it up, and bred the Feebas. Unfortunately, it was before I really got into IV breeding, so I currently don't have an awesome Milotic. I have a feeling that's going to be my next project.

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
  • Just before I was about to chuck my SP at the wall, I encountered a Feebas. I caught it, and saw that it had the exact nature I wanted (Modest). I stuffed her with Pokeblocks and leveled her up into a Milotic.

Then I restarted the game, losing the Milotic and a shiny Wingull. Stupid, stupid, stupid....

PSM

I LIKE CUPCAKES >:D
    Years
  • Oh god. feebas. When I first played Ruby, I changed the phrase of that Dewford thing, and didn't know that it changes feebas's spot >_> took me forever and then some to find it again.

Ayselipera

I tried for about 3 days, I was pretty determined so I did end up finding it.

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Oh man. I hate Feebas. I spend so much time fishing and never got it ><;. But then a friend traded me one and I traded a Ditto from my FR and abused the Feebas. I feel awful for the Feebas. Never even tried to get Milotic...

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2013
    no, i remember trying once awhile ago on my sapphire but it got boring after awhile lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back