• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever been caught shoplifting?

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
  • I did once when I was nine... the backlash was horrible, and I seriously doubt I'll ever do anything that moronic again.

Also... 2000 posts. Yay, I s'pose. :\

Giraffles <3

podɐʇǝɯ
    Years
  • Lets see, i've stolen candy, art supplies, shoes, glasses, soda (12 packs sometimes), clothes, electronics and I got caught stealing sushi. So I don't steal anymore, but damn it sure saves money.

Bolanboy

ǝpısdn uʍop
    Years
  • Was with some friends in a shop stealing Warhammer when I was about 10. Security Guards caught onto us and we ran out the shop hella fast.

I also stole Action Man clothes when I was about 5. I'm such a rebel.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    If you guys want a thief story here is one:

https://www.pokecommunity.com/blog.php?b=6367

What perplexes me though, is the fact that the kids in the story took it so casually... Even on the bus on the way to school today, two "un-virgined" 16 year old types, were talking about how one of their boyfriends was to be sentenced for armed robbery, and she found it quite a drag...

Seriously I don't think juveniles are being taught the implications of early criminal behaviour... If it meant beating it senseless into them, I'd have no problem with that... People's sense of morality seems really skewed today...

MegaSlowBro.

泣かないで。
    Years
  • I haven't, but my brother has =p He would steal stuff (like lego lol, rings, etc.) but we were young (around 5-6). I don't think he got caught, but once my mom found out...
    yeah. but I sympathize with him. He stole something once just for me! T_T

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
  • In my lifetime, I haven't stole anything from a store, honestly. XD;

But when I was a kid, Since I really wanted the toy my feelings keep tempting me to steal it, but I remember when my mom said that stealing something is a bad thing to do. :)

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • If you guys want a thief story here is one:

https://www.pokecommunity.com/blog.php?b=6367

What perplexes me though, is the fact that the kids in the story took it so casually... Even on the bus on the way to school today, two "un-virgined" 16 year old types, were talking about how one of their boyfriends was to be sentenced for armed robbery, and she found it quite a drag...

Seriously I don't think juveniles are being taught the implications of early criminal behaviour... If it meant beating it senseless into them, I'd have no problem with that... People's sense of morality seems really skewed today...
    Stealing may or may not be immoral in all cases, but I can tell you one thing: the law certainly does not equate to morality.

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
  • Nope, but I see someone getting caught shoplifted once.
    It was a small, young girl stealing some stickers.
    Her face was undescribable. o_O

OhMyFuzzy69

Dragon Trainer
    Years
  • heck i wont lie. yea when i was in middle skool i stole pokemon booster packs from meijer. they was easy to steal the way i dress. i wont say how many i stole or how many times though but i was able to get all 151 pokemon some with duplicates and all the holo cards so...

I don't shoplift anymore not worth gettin caught but i dont have a problem getting kicked/chased out of stores for playing fuzzy's tag with my friends

~Fuzzy

Years
  • Ok guys. Oh recently I saw this lil boy (about 5-6 years old) get caught with a pack of Bakugan.That little boy was fearless cuz he wasn't crying or anything, but his mom was scared to death.I forgot what happened to him after that.

Muffin™

Knows your age
    Years
  • I think I was 4, when I stole some Yu-gi-oh cards and a Magic Set.

But, I do not shoplift anymore. I never did it again after I was caught when I was like, 5, when caught I got caught steeling a Spiderman Game D:

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    I also may have stolen a pack of gum when I was under 7 (the age of legal infancy).
    Above that the only crime I've ever commited is trying to pass as a youth for a lower bus fare.

Back