• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever been in love?

Ever been in love?

• Yes

Votes: 40 72.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 27.3%

• Total voters
Years
  • I am definitely in love. It's been more than 3 years. ♥
    Seriously? You have been in a relationship since you were 13?

Yes. I will not give any more details on that topic.
    You have been in love at 14?

Probably. Yes i do :DD. He was soo handsome >33 and too hot! XD

~Fairytales.

Yeah, I have been in love; once with the most gorgeous guy ever. x< It's been a bit over a year since he broke up with me, we dated for 6 months. I've only recently let him go and it's been so hard since I see him everyday. But you have to, right?

Love it more than "OMG HE IS HOT"

I'm in love with a girl right now.
    *Sigh*

I did once with a girl. We went out for like 1-1 and a half years but we broke up after we decided that we didn't find that much interest in eachother anymore
    we are still friends and no wshe has another and I'm hiding all the suffering with a smile
    11?!?!?!?!?!?

Ok, if you are all the age you claim to be, then you need to live a little.

I don't know about you guys, you might very well be in love. But do you know what actual love is?
    Those members who said:

"OMG HE IS SO HOT AND OMG HE IS JUST FIT."

Fair enough, but I don't consider that love.
    Love, to me, is when you have a real connection to someone, which goes beyond the realms of someone's appearance. You think about them all the time, not about how hot they are ALL THE TIME. You feel empty when you are not with them. It is the first and last thing you think about in a day.

If you are below the age of 16 and think you are in love. Then I can almost guarantee to you, you are not.
    Why 16 you ask? Well, by that point, you could have been in a relationship or two, you might know what love feels like or you might not; bottom line is you know what feelings are. You will know if it just a crush, or maybe it could be something more.

You don't love someone from the start. Unless you believe in "Love at first sight." I don't. I believe that is just "Lust." Then it can develop into something more.

That is just my opinion...

Going back to the question, yes. I am in love with my girlfriend. We have been together for a while now. I have been in different relationships and I know what love is.

Last edited:

bit.trip void

Time cannot e r a s e
    Years
  • I have, but wish I hadn't. He broke my heart, and stomped on the pieces. Ive had other Boyfriends, but they were more... silly. :[

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Ugh no, I have far too many things on my mind without bothering about love.
    I'll concentrate on actually getting a job, a home and a life first, thanks.

The Red Chain

If you are below the age of 16 and think you are in love. Then I can almost guarantee to you, you are not.
    S'cuse me, but who are you to make such a claim? D;
    Some of us actually see past simple infatuation at a 'below 16' age, thank you.

Yes, I have been in love a couple of times.
    I don't feel like going into detail however.

Last edited:

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
  • With the meaning going beyond just friends and/or family members, I really don't think so. I mean, the whole concept of love gets me totally confused, so I dunno. Probably not yet, but I hope I don't have to go my whole life the same way. I believe in all that 'love at first sight' stuff, and I don't expect to be in love for several years.

Second Coming of Jebus

pies be with you
    Years
  • Ugh no, I have far too many things on my mind without bothering about love.
    I'll concentrate on actually getting a job, a home and a life first, thanks.

I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME.

Anyways I am currently completely, fully in love with my current girlfriend. I'm not going to go in detail on why because I am a troll and have no feelings on the internet except to my fellow trolls. Yep, I'm just that badass.

Years
  • Anyways I am currently completely, fully in love with my current girlfriend. I'm not going to go in detail on why because I am a troll and have no feelings on the internet except to my fellow trolls. Yep, I'm just that badass.
    Bahahaha!
    Bless you little one! XDDDDD

Are you sure it is love?
    You saw my post before ;)

Second Coming of Jebus

pies be with you
    Years
  • Bahahaha!
    Bless you little one! XDDDDD

Are you sure it is love?
    You saw my post before ;)

Yeah I did see your post ^_^ But yes, I'm 9001% (what? over nine thousand?) sure I'm in love. I'd do anything for my baby. There's more reasons than that, but that'll be a book and I'm not going to give away anymore than I already have. Damn you!

This post was for Alinthea. Anyone else reading this gtfo please.

Years
  • What? Just because I'm 14, that means I can't be in love with someone?

Love doesn't have an age, you douche.
    Like I said in my original post, it is unlikely that you are in love.

Personally, I wouldn't know what love was unless I had had a few previous experiences.
    So, if you are in love, then you are going to spend the rest of your life with her?
    Well, prove me wrong, "you douche".

Giraffles <3

podɐʇǝɯ
    Years
  • Nah, never. Just never had that kind of connection with a girl and I always see how my friends are in relationships and it just makes me want to vomit :3.

Lily!

moved
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010
    I've been in love, but I've never been in a relationship, nor will I ever be.
    The feeling wouldn't ever be mutual. It's just not possible.​

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Yes... And at the moment too. In fact, at the moment, I have to make a decision based on love... In fact, love is probably my greatest weakness...

Last edited:

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
    Years
  • Of course i have :P I've been in a relationship since August first 2008. Which is coming to our first anniversary soon enough :D

Last edited:

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Heh. I have definitely experienced love. At the worst possible times. D8
    Seriously, when I was younger, I failed hard at it. Always being rejected and the whole nine yards. When I finally got online, I still failed a few times. xD

But so far the roads have led me to where I am today and I'm very much in love with my pair. :D
    (I'm hoping things run smoothly this time and all, Things seem to definitely be going well so far. n.n)

Years
  • Like I said in my original post, it is unlikely that you are in love.

Personally, I wouldn't know what love was unless I had had a few previous experiences.
    So, if you are in love, then you are going to spend the rest of your life with her?
    Well, prove me wrong, "you douche".

Silly T-Virus, you. This kid could still be in love. At least it's not like those "OMG HOT" posts, which I must agree, they are completely based on looks, which is not what defines love. Even if it's unlikely, it's still possible. It's also possible that he'll be with her for the rest of his life.

EDIT: Superfairy is lolright.

Back