• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever been stung by a bee *giggles*

masterlink

bring it on!
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    i never got stung but i did break my arm which would be more painfull

Years
  • I got stung once, when I was younger.
    The other time, a bee was on my pants, but it left the stinger lodged in the fabric instead of my skin.
    So I felt the tip (it still hurt for a sec), but it didn't get in me at the least.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Twice. I kinda like it both times too.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • Over a hundred posts and I haven't given a response. Holy mutant carrot!
    I am the last poster, and if I'm not, let my hermit crabs be struck by lightning!

I've never been stung by a bee before. Infact, I have the greatest fear of bees (wasps, hornets, they're all the same to me) imaginable. I forget the movie name exactly, but I believe it was My Girl that sparked my fear. I watched the movie when I was young and it resulted in the death of a little boy. He was allergic and stung by a whole hive, but my little kid mind computed that as "you're going to die if you're stung." I've been afraid since, although I'm getting slightly better. Before, I'd RUN if a bee was even five feet away from me. Now I only watch it wearily and stand my ground until it gets closer :)));. But my fear has kept me safe from a stinger, in my opinion. Since I would disappear the second I saw a bee, there were none to sing me XD.

Back