• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever cheated on a test?

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
Years
  • Anyway, I advise cheating the school academic system. Even cheating is more interesting/valuable then learning most of the stuff they want you to know. Besides, I have never seen a learning system where the learning is actually efficient and suits the pace of your mind, never. So if you can get information and absorb it in a faster way and use it exactly when you need to, do it. It's more important then studying.
    I agree, learining how to cheat without getting caught, memorizing answers, and so on will be much more useful in the real world. Well, in certain subjects anyways. For instance, most of the things in science like cellular division, mieosis, heredity, and so on will be something you never use if you work out side a science field. History, totally useless, never in your life if you're gonna be a computer worker, you are never gonna need to know when and how the war of 1812 started are you? Most of the comprehensive skills schools teach you you will never need, because nowadays, most things are written in simplist form and most readers read for fun, and don't worry about the exact meaning of a passage. Math, writing, and grammar skills are things you're gonna need, but i'd feel like i was learning more if i were figuring ways to out smart people to cheat, and to memorize answers than learning stuff i'll ever need. Not that i incourage cheating, but i think the school systems need to focus on teaching things we actually NEED.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I'm sorry but the teachers at my school are almost begging us to cheat! They're all too lazy to walk around the classroom and a few of them sleep or read while we take tests. I believe the last time I cheated was on a Geometry test where me and my friend passed around a graphing calculators (you know, the ones you can type on) and asked each other the answer to certain questions.

Hmm... I felt absolutely no guilt while typing that. Am I bad person?

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2011
    I was preparing to cheat for the amendment test today. Then some prick next to me started talking like 'oooh [last name here] is cheating'. That guys a preppy d*uche, if you'll pardon my french. That would have been my first time cheating on a test, since it would be the only time I need it, but nooo.

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
    Years
  • I'm sorry but the teachers at my school are almost begging us to cheat! They're all too lazy to walk around the classroom and a few of them sleep or read while we take tests. I believe the last time I cheated was on a Geometry test where me and my friend passed around a graphing calculators (you know, the ones you can type on) and asked each other the answer to certain questions.

Hmm... I felt absolutely no guilt while typing that. Am I bad person?

well, no, if they aren't at least watching you, they must not really care, lol

adding on to what i said earlier, i don't think tests should count for more of a grade than a homework assignment. I don't think it's fair to gauge all your knowledge on a subject on a single piece of paper, some people are bad test takers, some can't process that much information all in one setting, and so on.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    >>;
    I did today actually.
    I had a valid excuse ! >O;
    Algebra isn't my strongest subject, and the problem was rather difficult, so when I seen an opening chance ..I took it.:x

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I did in Grade One on a spelling test, but I was really bad at it - I was fully copying the words from my textbook while the teacher was saying the words to us. Needless to say, I got my test taken away. xD

I've never cheated after that, ever. I could never imagine cheating on a test. x_x;;

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Well I lock down so hard on my tests I don't cheat. Though I have cheated on a spelling quiz IN the first grade, lol. I got locked in a dark closet for 5 minutes, changed my cheating ways right quick, it made a life changing impact on my mind :P
    I've only cheated on like one homework assignment, copied my friends answer to one question but that's it. And you know when the teacher doesn't come around and askes at her table, do you have your homework. Yup ,I violated that too... *shame*

Though those events never really matter nor counted on my grade, so I'm half clean I guess, but those events are it, so I guess im good... :D

On the other part of the spectrum, I'm cheated on like the customers at a mcdonalds (a lot if you dont know what that means) I guess when you rack up 100s people take notice.

Kirlay

Newbie Hacker~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2010
    Uhhh... not really... except in grade 4 and 5 I secretly used a calculator for "long division"
    Today my friend cheated on our super easy french test.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • Never cheat. Sometimes I look at my classmate's paper, but never copy. ofcourse, why can I copy? i have blurry eyes, and It's too suspicious if you put your glasses in the middle of the test.

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 15, 2018
    I have, but they have been Choir exams. And sometimes when I didn't know the answer to the interval between such and such a note, I just took a peek. Don't worry, I am not majoring in music. Nor am I taking choir next year.

Back