• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever cheated on a test?

Loki

x
Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Oh wow, cheating is like the way of life. xD

We had an entire ring of cheaters in 7th grade science because our teacher just never cared at all. It started with me and I'd do most of it and show it to my friend, who was also a super-geek-nerd type guy and he'd copy what I'd done that he hadn't and then he'd show it to our other friend who would copy most everything, and then the chain just kept going practically all around the room until it got back to me and I'd fill in whatever I hadn't gotten.

It was like a room full of cheaters but it was insanely fun. xD Our teacher never noticed, and if he did, he just plain didn't care.

Recently though, I've tried not to cheat. If I look at someone else's paper, it's usually only to check my own answers and make sure I didn't miss something. *shrug*

I don't cheat on regular assignments. I think that's stupid because with regular assignments you can just look it up and check it yourself. xD

Years
  • I've never cheated on tests. I'm too smart for that. :D *shot* In fact, I once tattled on someone who was cheating. In the 1st grade. I feel kind of ashamed to think about it. XD;;

I used to let people copy my work, though. I didn't think it was bad. I was busted for that in the 6th grade. Since then, I wouldn't let anyone copy word for word, but they could look at it if they wanted.

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
  • I have asked for help (copy with permission), and written down stuff in the table without nobody noticing to use it in the exam. But those are ultra rare times. I rarely fail a test, and if I do I'm okay with that. Yeah, I haven't cheated for a long time.

Years
  • I cheated in 6th grade a couple a times, but not anymore. Cheating is a part of life; Like making mistakes in a way.

Last edited:

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I've only ever cheated once D:

It was in 8th grade and we sat at those lab benches so you were like, super close to another person. Anyway, I didn't study the super hard material that I already didn't get and of course, we had a pop quiz. So, my lab partner let me copy his and surprisngly, I got a 100% while he failed DDD: It was over chem things and we were supposed to write the symbols no the actual formulas out like he did.

I haven't cheated since though :3

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Nope, I've never cheated in a test. Probably because I'm always scared of being caught, and I really don't like to get into trouble.

Although I think someone tried to look at my paper during a Chemistry test or something. I can't really remember O_o

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
  • Meh. I have peeked a little sometimes at papers in the past,
    but now that I'm in middle school, they have created terrible consequences to cheating, and made it harder to cheat.

They make you seperate desks, give you colored coded tests that are different than others around you, etc.

and you'll get instantly expelled if you cheat.

it's like:
    "You cheat, your life is a living hell"

thunder owl

pika killer
    Years
  • cheating

Cheating is for idiots how don't want to learn . i have never cheat (only in games hihihihi....) but why would you cheat in the half of time of cheating you could learn something

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
  • Cheating is for idiots how don't want to learn . i have never cheat (only in games hihihihi....) but why would you cheat in the half of time of cheating you could learn something

well, a lot of the times People have not studied on a test, or forgot everything they studied.
    now, If your like me with a good memory of studies and moments, you could dig inside the confinds of your brain,
    or, if your not like me, you could... peek a bit.
    The tempation is brutal, my friend.

PunkerThanThou

way too punx for giraffes.
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 31, 2008
    Yep. I don't respect much of the academic system and don't see a point in it, so I do cheat. I feel this does NOT reflect my personality so to me, any judgements passed because of this are fairly incorrect.

Natalie♥

Not even the sky is the limit
    Years
  • I would cheat on my spelling test in intermediate school. But only because I was tired of failing those test.

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
  • Yes I admit, I did cheat in some test a few times back in junior high (liek inputting notes into a calculator), who cares lulz I'm in Uni now doing the course that I wanted, I'm happy.

Degenerate

Immortal
    Years
  • On class exercises and homework, I may have cheated once or twice, copied answers from a friend. Cheating isn't as bad if you know you could do the problem on your own, it just spares you the time. I've never cheated on tests or exams though. If I so much as look at the person's back sitting in front of me, I get this weird feeling like I'm being watched by the teacher. XD Whether that's the case or not, that feeling alone is enough to discourage me from wondering anywhere other than my own page.

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I've cheated before, purposely...
    and didn't feel bad about it.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • I don't recall doing any serious sort of cheating in a formal exam before like sneaking in pre-written answers. But I've tried starting earlier/finishing later sort of thing outside of the time-limit since I always take ages to complete a paper.

In class tests are the easiest to cheat for though, and usually worth the least...

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
    Years
  • The only time i've actually cheated was in third grade on a spelling test. I had my book under my desk and i was doing the whole put my head done, read the answers, then wrote it on my papers. Since then, i don't remember.
    I get straight A's, so sometimes when i like assurance that i got a question wrong or right, i'd sneak a look at the other people's around me, usually i'm right, but when i'm wrong, i leave the answer the way it was, and don't cheat, which is kinda stupid, but i have my morals.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Oh wow, cheating is like the way of life. xD
    Thus people may murder without guilt =D

Umm, I cheated in grade school before, here and there. I don't remember. I don't care whether I fail a test anymore so have no need to do such a thing.

Anyway, I advise cheating the school academic system. Even cheating is more interesting/valuable then learning most of the stuff they want you to know. Besides, I have never seen a learning system where the learning is actually efficient and suits the pace of your mind, never. So if you can get information and absorb it in a faster way and use it exactly when you need to, do it. It's more important then studying.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • I actually have,believe it or not >//>
    Since we're allowed to check our papers sometimes,the teacher doesn't really look.Once I erased some of my answers that I got wrong and well,corrected them? ._.;
    I don't cheat anymore though,cause our school has like,extreme consequences for it ;x [not like I'd get caught though..haha,twice I got away with it this year D:]

Back