• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Have you ever done the Barry Dance?

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    I really would like to try it sometime when I am in a really joyful mood. His dance is just something special(maybe crazy lol)!

Wobbuffet

Patient pokemon
    Years
    of course, the barry dance can make you win talent contests after all. thats just how epic it is

Years
    It's an awful pity Nintendo did this to Barry. I mean, to me, this Rival came second only to Silver. Yes, the characters seem to emphasise how impatient he is, but towards the end of DP, he became serious, cool, and strong. Platinum ruined him!
    Back to topic- no, i've never tried the Barry dance.
    Only he can pull it off.

Years
    Well, I haven't exactly done the full stomping, but I do kinda wave my arms around when I get really exited about something when no one is around. |D

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I don't really call it a dance and no, I haven't bothered trying. o.o;

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2010
    im on the way to the clinic, accidentaly punched my grandma in the face

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    I tried the Barry Dance when I defeated Cynthia and when my cousin came in my bedroom he was wondering what I was doing. He also said that I was awkward.

cloud8151

Pokemon Master
    Years
    I've never done it. I've thought about it, but I'm afraid of knocking someone out. XD
    dude i did that too but i didn't know my little bro was behind me and well i kinda gave him a bleeding nose -_- (sry bro) any ways barry is pretty lucky he didn't hit no one O-0

dude how u got brawl card on there RRRRRRRRRR

Last edited:
    Back