• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Have you ever done the Barry Dance?

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    You mean the Pearl Dance? Sorry, it bugs me when people call him Barry. Even if it is more manly. He already looks like a queer, but at least it adds variety to the characters.

Meh Pearl sounds too much like a girl name actually it would be whatever you named him so it's the {Insert chosen Rival's name here} Dance.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    I just did the Barry Dance again? Is it a crime? If so, get Officer Jenny to lock me up! ( Please? With sugar on top XD )

Rinku

Is back for "REVENGENCE."
    Years
    I did the dance while listening tp the Platty Frontier Brain Theme.......then I bumped into my desk...and now I have a black and blue on my hip.. It's so stupid and pointless, but alas entertaining. It should be on a or workout DVD, haha.

sanny the hedgehog

Back by popular demand?
    Years
    what is point of this retarded dance?

i dont think there is any point to it. its like nothing you've ever seen!!
    i bet if someone does it on like some dance tv show they'll either get humiliated on public television or start a whole new trend!!! now that would be a lol moment!!!
    as for me ever doing the dance, i dont think i'll ever get around to it and if i do i'll probably feel like a complete and total retard!

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    I did the dance while listening tp the Platty Frontier Brain Theme.......then I bumped into my desk...and now I have a black and blue on my hip.. It's so stupid and pointless, but alas entertaining. It should be on a or workout DVD, haha.

Dang that Barry Dance for doing that to you.
    -beats up the Barry Dance... wait wtf?-
    There we go :D

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    lol the barry dance is a bit crazy its sort of like having a fit really i did it once and it hurt my head :D

Years
    lol i just tried. seems like im running XD but its fun! =]. and lol i did it near this big window, and this old game came by, and saw me do it XD

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2009
    I've done it once.
    It makes me feel dirty inside.

Palmer need to so the barry dance when you battle him.

PsychoTines

Shake Dem Dice and Roll Em
    Years
    Haha. I did it once to explain to a friend(who had Diamond) what he did cause I wasn't at a rival battle point at the time.
    Now I've actually incorperated it into my Victory dance

Back