• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever felt you were a different "age"?

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2016
    Most people think I am younger than I am when they see me because of my height.... I'm 5'2 okay!!?? xD

Exothermic

Keeper of the Hammer
    Years
  • Most people think of me as older than I actually am. Ever since I was young, people have always told me the way I speak, my thoughts and the way I portray myself has always made me seem older than I actually am. To make matters worse, I seem to be growing older and older with every coming year. D:

I am only 17 but some people think I look between 18 to 20, I am also rather tall and stuff so yeah; maybe that's why. I wish I looked younger though. xD

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
  • Ever since I was about 15 people just assume I'm like, 20 or something. Can't lie, it's actually the best thing ever. It's starting to catch up to me though - 17 isn't too far off from 20.

BareBones

The kids are all messed up.
    Years
  • Physically I look about right for my age. Mentally I'm older, which is why I haven't put my age on here. I get a funny feeling you wouldn't take me seriously. *Shrug*

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • This truly belongs in OVP. It's definitely more of a poll question, than an on-going chat.

I'm 18, but from my appearance, many people have taken me to be anywhere from 13 to 14 years old. Although it depends on how I style myself up for that day and if I shave or not, as that does add on the age of look after. I don't mind though, better to look young than old, right? Unless you want to easily get into underage parties and clubs.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    When I'm reasonable, I've been told I act like an old man. When I'm being an ass, I've been told I act like a six year old.

Sewzie

Too sexy for my shirt.
    Years
  • Emotionally and psychologically, I still feel like a 14-year-old: irresponsible, careless, and at the prime of my teenage life.
    Mentally, I think I'm pretty much on par with my current age.

Atticus

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2010
    I feel like I'm 18, I guess. I've never really thought about it to be honest.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
  • I have always been at least five years younger than I actually am. It seems to get on people's nerves sometimes, buuut that's why they love me.

...I hope.

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    I am going to be 18 in 7 days and I look like I am 24 or something. I always seem to be an intruder in my high school, for when a new teacher comes, he thinks I am in college or something.

xPsychosocial

A girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
    Years
  • I'm 19 now but I've been told I look younger. I still get asked for ID when I try to buy games and films that are rated 18. =\

Before I turned 18 I used to act and feel like a 12 year old. 2009 had some events that made me grow up a lot.

Years
  • Occasionally when I'm having fun, I'd feel a bit younger...or when I think about how little I help the family by being such a lazy child all the time. Most of the time, though, I feel a bit older. In a bad way, my friends usually agree because of my perpetually stern nature when it comes to focusing on work.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    I'm a 12 year old in a 18 year olds body...

Some girls like that...

most don't but I try ^_^

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • I Am Age 16 And Every Day I Feel Like I Am A Old Man Because Of My Pain In My Knees And Cartlidge.

Back