• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever got stung by a bee?

Years
    Have you ever gotten stung by a bee?

I did, when I was 6-years-old. x____X Unfortunately I didn`t know that much about bees back then, so as usual, I was walking while a bee was like around me & then... I got stung.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    No, I never got stung by a bee. ~> And of course, I don't one. Well actually, I always wanted to know how does it feel, being sting by a bee. So yeah, mainly, I never got stung, as I said. :3

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I got stung by a wasp once. I threw a tennis ball and knocked down a nest of them. :(

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Yup, twice. One during a summer camp. I ate all the 15 days in a zone full of bees and I was stung when we went to the nearest town. Too ironic. And the other in the school. I still don't know how did it get there.

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    I have, once. It was years ago, and there were hundreds around. I never saw so many.

It's actually very painful to get a sting.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I have been stung by a yellow jacket twice. I was in bed, sleeping, until I felt a sharp pain in my thigh. It HURT!

Years
    No, I never got stung by a bee. ~> And of course, I don't one. Well actually, I always wanted to know how does it feel, being sting by a bee. So yeah, mainly, I never got stung, as I said. :3

no u dont. it hurts.

neways, yeh, i did when i was lyke, 5. jellyfish seem 2 sting me more. ~_~

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    Yes, once in the back of the neck when I was a kid.

I almost did today, and the bee is still in my bathroom.

x BlonDe x

Eevee lovin' ♥
    Years
    I got stung once. A year or two ago, I was at the part with my friends and I was climbing up something and I didn't notice that there was a bee right where I placed my hand. >.< It hurt.

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Never. I've never gotten stung by a bee. I know that it hurts, I just don't know exactly what it feels like... nor do I want to xD!

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    I have been but I was to young to remember what it feels like. But I'm terrified of bees now, so it must of been pretty bad.

Back