• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever got stung by a bee?

Years
    No. To be honest, I'm deathly afraid to. I hear it isn't that bad, but still... it's something I'd like to avoid if I can. I freak out every time there's a bee in the room, especially in buildings.

It's getting harder to avoid them on my campus, though, there's a few bees/wasps/whatever they are that sting that stalk a few trash cans. ^_^;;

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Yeah, once, when I was six too. Omgosh. Painfullllllll! x______x

There are also bees in my school, especially in the summer. They sometimes get into the classrooms & the teachers don`t do anything! ._. Usually when I see one I just run, I definetely don`t want to expirience that pain again!

Last edited:

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    Never been stung by anything. I think the only kind of Bug that's ever bitten me is a Misquito and possibly a spider.
    I'm not huge on Bug's so i'm ussually pretty aware of them.

Not huge on bugs being an understatement, hes TERRIFIED of them. Ladybugs make him hide under chairs. And I've been bitten once by a wasp on the back of my leg when I was six, mostly because I hit it with a rock but whatever, Im not afraid of bees or wasps, there was one in my classroom once, and everyone was flipping out, I caught it using a piece of paper and squished it.

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    2 bee, 1 wasp.

The first bee sting was from a dead bee, so it didn't hurt that much.
    Second was from an alive one. That one hurt extra bad because I tried to pull it out by pinching the top and pulling off, but during the prosess I pushed more poison in the sting.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Yes, I have been stung once. It's painful. Heh I was sitting on a couch at a neighbor's house and I leaned back against the cushion where a bee that had gotten in the house had landed. D: Heh To put it simply I litterally jumped out of that couch swearing like a sailor. It hurts like hell at first but the pain receded later. It's not that bad really but the pain is enough to put you in a really really crappy mood.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    No bees. One wasp. Bees are friendly to me for some reason, always going up to me to explore my clothing but never actually stinging me.

Wasps, meanwhile, are mean little SOBs. I walked out my door, and the one that stung me decided it didn't like me being within a foot of it despite the fact that I didn't do a thing to it. Hence, it went in for the kill. Hurt like none other, and my leg swelled up pretty badly too.

Since then, I've kept clear of wasps... even though the stupid things seem to like chasing me. Bumblebees and I, meanwhile, get along nicely. I can go up close to them and watch them, and they'll be like, "Oh hey. Human. Whatever. OOH FLOWER!"

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I stood on a bee when we were playing rugby one lunchtime back at primary school. I was in bare feet too, so that really, really hurt for the day. X.X

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Yes and no, I stepped on a bee just near the pool it wasnt that bad just stings for a while luckily Im not allergic or anything

luckyCHARMS

filler
    Years
    • Age 34
    • L.A.
    • Seen Feb 7, 2011
    lOl exact same thing as lumine but not at a pool .. i stepped on a bee while taking out the trash barefoot .. it stung at first but after a day or two it jus itched to death

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    I have never, but my brother has and he told me to get my parents I just stood there saying "Ok but never bother me again" lmao i was pure evil XD

I have been stung by a bee once. I was like 8, and I was apple bobbing at a fair. And while my head was in the water the bottom of my neck got stung. I didnt see it coming obviously, but everyone told me a bee stung me when I came up all mad n' stuff.

Oh yea and my freind, ran through this patch of trees in my backyard once and hit this bee hive, and had up to 10 stings. He said it was terrible, and he is like always looking out for bees constantly.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I was stung by a bee when I was six. I was standing in line for the Peter Pan ride at Disney World when the bee landed on my finger. I didn't even do anything to it, but it stung me anyhow. All I remember afterwards was the fact that the nurse had to put green liquid on my finger.

Happiest place on Earth... Yeah right. -_-;

Now I just smack bees, wasps, hornets, and yellow jackets with a pole if they fly around me. They make a really great sound if you hit them.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I have never been stung by a bee. But was stung by a wasp three times in a row when it few up my trouser leg. It didn't really hurt. Was just a shock and I couldn't get it out again.

Seremiya

Love Serenity
    Years
    I can't recall ever being stung by a bee. But my uncle actually DRANK a bee once! oo It buzzed into his coke can when he wasn't looking and by the time he realised it was too late. lol It didn't bite him tho. And it flew right on its way after he let it out.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    Not huge on bugs being an understatement, hes TERRIFIED of them. Ladybugs make him hide under chairs.

Ahahahaha...no. Ladybugs jeese, Manbugs are the one's that get me, always so violent and will never (and I mean NEVER) ask for directions.

Spiders and Cockroach's are the only things that make me do that. Sometimes Wasps, but only if I'm in the car.

Ya almost got stung the other day. A wasp landed on my hand and crawled up my arm when I was playing football at lunch. It's a good thing it didn't get under my sleeve, I noticed it in time. Before I took the hut and crunched it.

Back