• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever had a dream about Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

~GodricGryffindor9~

WOW! THATS A LOW PRICE!
    Years
    I once had a dream combining Pokemon and Harry Potter. Hermione had a Magnemite but she was upset because she used to live in the snow and it wasn't used to Spring weather.
    Really? Lol well that Hermione for you.

Well I think I had a pokemon dream but its kinda blurred. Like I could remember it when I was sleeping but not when I was awake. Anyway I believe it involved spindas Taking over the world OHNOES

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2013
    Yeah, I dreamt about flying on a Pigeot or something before. I flew over cities and the wilderness, but once we were over a lake I suddenly lost grip and fell. Just when I was about to land I woke up, felt like I took the hit.

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
    I've had more than I can list, but here are a few:

1. I became "Gold" from the Pokemon Gold/Silver games. The world was still in sprites though. People were blocky and stuff... Not overworld sprites, but sprites nonetheless.

2. Before I even HEARD of Red, I had a dream about living in Pallet town and drowning at a lake. Then a Poliwhirl came to save me and he became my friend.

3. I was in this weird white room with no doors. In one corner of the room there was a chair. And in another corner there was a Cyndaquil with a food and water bowl. I walked over to it, and it hugged me as if it was sad/happy I was there. It seemed like it desperately needed me. Then the room turned into a darkish cave place, and me and Cyndaquil were falling into an abyss. But it never seemed to end. It was like that skit from Ice Age, where the squirrel keeps falling and falling, and it never seems to stop.

4. I had one where I found a Charmander in a forest near my neighborhood. He beat up a bully. Nuff' Said :P

5. I this dream recently where I was in my house, but the lighting was different. It was like the lighting you see in soap operas. I opened a closet and then there was this garfield string puppet with chocolate milk in his hands. He asked me something in a weird voice, and I said "No". I then walked over to the Kitchen and saw a Charmander rifling through the cabinet under my sink. He took out a couple of cans of ravioli and seemed very happy. As he had the several cans wrapped around his hands he then turned around and saw me. He looked surprised and dropped all of the cans. He then yelled "CHARMANDER!" And he ran away. I followed him through the house and found him cowering in a corner in my bathroom. I told him that he could have the Ravioli if he wanted and then his eyes sparkled and he hugged my leg before running away. I didn't see him for the rest of the dream (It had to do with a Yeti in a mailman's uniform in case you're wondering)

6. I had one a LOOONG time ago that had to do with a Vulpix eating my friend.

MrGhost

Spooky Scary~
    Years
    I had one where a couple of my friends and me were on some sort of odd quest, where at one point one of my friends slaughtered a pikachu ruthlessly.
    That's the only one. Sorry to disappoint you...
    DX

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Before Diamond and Pearl came out I kept having dreams about all of the Pokemon that were to come out for Sinnoh but they were all weird. I did know exactly how Palkia looked after only seeing that really blurry scan on Serebii.

I also had a dream about Gen 5 and the games were like Ketchup and Mustard or Sweet and Sour versions...

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I remember two dreams very clearly, one, most likely the first, was about me riding a Suicune. Though what we did most was standing on this giant leaf (part of plant). It also included Ray and Kai from Beyblade. Kai did some strange things, and Ray was just with me.
    I have no idea what that was about.

The other one, 5 years ago, became the inspiration of my Pokéblade Comic, and the first OC I actually did something with.
    The story is about Kai (Beyblade) loosing his bitbeast, Dranzer. Then some guy (my OC, Oshiba) comes to tell him the phoenix has been sighted in the Petalburg Woods, Hoenn.
    First he takes only Kai to the Pokémon World, but soon enough the rest of the Blade Breakers join him to calm a raging bitbeast that's destroying a place it doesn't belong in. D: (What I have finished of the story can be read on my dA)

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2011
    I dreamt about it a lot when I was younger, but not as much now. One I do remember was when I was 8 or 9; I was on the school bus when Jesse and James kicked off the bus driver, then drove it away with all the kids still on board. I also had one not that long ago, that Lance was a vampire and he'd kidnap people to suck their blood and if they were female, he'd rape them before he killed them. He eventually came across me and I was scared because I knew he was fast and that I wouldn't be able to outrun him. I woke up before he attacked though (no, I am not a Twilight fanatic, I've never even read the books).

Last edited:

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    It was a long time ago, we were in a tournament, a league tournament. I made it through a couple of rounds and got to participate in the main stadium, but that's when things got weird. A man named Marcus was enrolled, and wanted to kill me and a girl he kept referring to as a 'little birdy', so we began to run. Marcus followed us, his rifle trained on us and ready to kill. The girl then suddenly grew wings out of her back and actually managed to fly us away. Marcus, however, got on his motorcycle and decided to do target practice on her wings. I held one of my arms out in a feeble attempt of protection, and managed to get it shot.

Lance ended up saving us, his Dragonite blasting the gun to pieces. Marcus moved to summon a pokemon, but Lance simply blasted him into a tree before arresting him.

And I had a nightmare, one that gave me one of my favorite characters. It was Pallet Town, on fire, and in the inferno was a kid with his left arm and leg missing, smiling with a stare of complete insanity. I tried to replicate the fear I felt, but I don't think I could do it.

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
    I had a dream that i was battling Snorlax and it used Rest and crushed me to death -.-

More like a pokemon nightmare.

.....It must be Darkrai's Bad Dreams ability Dx

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    actually, last night- the setting was this sorta city... can't really explain it, but anyone who's watched the Soul Eater anime knows how it looks- i was looking for lugia as a pokemon ranger and i needed to capture the three first eeveelutions to make it appear (i guess i was thinking the three legendary birds, but it turned into Flareon, Varpereon, and Jolteon)- then for some reason after i got lugia, me and all my friends turned into the cast of SNL and just sat around doing nothing..... that's the last time i watch SNL before going to bed lol

TheBlackRose

Pikachus and Apples
    Years
    I've had many of the course of my Pokemon liking years.

The last one I had (Or at least could remember). Was I woke up in this room on a bed with purple sheets, I have no idea how I got there... When I looked around, the entire room was in Doom 1 Graphics except for a Pikachu, he was perfectly 'Animated' and he helped me escape. I picked up upgrades JUST like in Doom and I faced the same enemies from Doom, Pikachu had a Glock.

I have no idea what encouraged the dream or why Pikachu's choice in weaponry was a cheap Officer's Glock -- But at the 'end' of my dream, Pikachu asked me in a human voice "Ready to go to the store?"

I liked the dream to be honest, I called it 'Escape from the Middle aged man's basement' XD -- Joke.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I've had a couple. One I can remember vaguely: I was some dragon pokemon (Dragonite, I think. Same basic shape) in a stained glass window that moved. Think Paper Mario-ish. And I went over a couple windows to visit a Tyranitar, who at some point used Hyper Beam on a Rattata or something. It was really weird, and I think it was during that phase where all I wanted to watch was Pokemon videos. =/

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Well,
    Once I had a dream that I was traveling with ash, and I caught a dragonite in a tree and flew away to Jhoto. Halfway there, I caught a fearow from Dragonite's back.

Then I was told I had to get up and go to school.

...Ah...

I was 8 then. I wish I still had those dreams.

Please don't revive threads over a year old D: It's against the rules.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back