• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever had a dream about Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
    Yes I've had some crazy dreams involving pokemon before.

Most of the time it's a weird version of the first movie. I listen to metal in my sleep so it sort of enhances me dreams. It's kool.

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
    Years
    Many a times when I was younger. It has been a few years though. Haven't had one in about 7-8 years now.

The one I did have showed me riding on Moltres's back. Why I didn't catch on fire I do not know.

200 Posts finally!

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    I did actually:

It was me and my friend Jarred and his friend Jon. We were sitting on the top of a hill with our Pokemon curled around us. I had my head set on Jarred's shoulder, and I was kinda sleeping. Jarred was also asleep. And Jon, well he was being Jon.

That's all I can remember.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    While it is still a bit fresh in my mind, I have to say it. OK, after I finish, shoot me if you want.

Last night, I dreamed that May was invited to my house (and down the slope there is a "city" sort of thing) and Ash, May's dad, mom and some more extras were invited too.
    Here's the point. May wanted to see Drew, but then she was afraid she would be not allowed, and that she only knew that he's at that city I told you about. She lied about going shopping or something, but it's not important anyway, the important thing is she got out succeesfully. She, then, went to a bakery shop to buy some food for she was hungry, and when her dad called to rush her home, she past a fish shop. (There was NO SUCH THING as a fish shop there, I just "dreamed it out".) Suddenly, DREW popped his head out of the fish shop!
    Actually, Drew was there doing some kind of part-time job, and he JUST poked his head out to find some customers. I can't say he was surprised OR happy, but he had that "huh?" face.
    May, of course, was invited into the shop, and there was a lady (fourty-something) who kept on going suspicious about May and Drew's relationship. They kept on denying it nervously though. Then a cartoon goldfish scene kept on coming out, I have no idea what it was there for...
    Then, Drew sent May back to my home. (I live in apartments and it COULD'VE easily have seen them, but there was a brown fence too, relax.) Then, just as they were departing, they kissed! ^^

Then, that dream gave me some trash of me swimming on the sea in front of the hotel, racing with some bloke in Pokemon, and when I got back on shore, the scene changed to May's phone ringing (She was in the same hotel as mine). Drew was the one calling her, and they talked happily. Ash almost walked in when he heard her talking on the phone with Drew. He just stood behind the door, quite disappointed, and when the phone conversation was over, he walked in as if he heard nothing.

It happened in one night? Strange. I guess it's because I watched too many fanfics about CS and then I read a "CS versus AS debate" thread before I went to bed. I think that's why I got this crazy dream. He he~

-gets shot by AS fans-

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
    I had one, I "woke up" and this chick came through my window. She told me the secret to going to the pokemon world (The location of this mythical door)...She gave me a bunch of pokeballs and I went to the door.
    Just as I was about to go through... I woke up :P

ShadowWind

Senkei Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
    Years
    I was 5 when the 1st movie came out yet i will never 4get this dream i dreamt i was in the arena where mew and mewtwo had their showdown and i was the only one their and slowly mewtwo walked out of a doorway in that weird armor of his and i only wanted to know why he was there he stopped about 50 ft away he raised his left hand clenched his fist and his eyes began to glow and then i felt the flow of air to my lung stop as i slowly lifted into the air eventually i blacked out

Well that was not my dream my 6 year old cousin who i showed the first movie to a month ago told me about that nightmare he had because of it the kid has got issues.....

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    I am an avid Pokemon fan, yet, for some strange reason, dreams don't appear... :(Why?

Kirakishou

*~Snowdrop Crystal~*
    Years
    I am an avid Pokemon fan, yet, for some strange reason, dreams don't appear... :(Why?
    Do you think of Pokemon before you go to bed? I find that often what I have been thinking about before I go to sleep pops up in my dreams. Which makes my dreams extremely disturbing sometimes.

That said, a lot of my dreams feature Pokemon in some small way. Its very rare that my dreams focus entirely around Pokemon, though.

Terri

Whatever floats your boat
    Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2015
    just one ages ago where i met a latias and we flew alongside each other across the skies, that was fun

Clouddyl

Playing battle tower doubles!
    Years
    I had a dream not long ago that kinda inspired a story thing, that I then used for an RP signup, although, I was a girl in it, which was kinda wierd, i guess... but anyway, it was really fun, but ten it changed into some wierd stuff happening with some people i know, and i was on msn to this guy who was standing right near me, I love dreams!

dumbpikAchu

suckingCharmanderIntoMybu tt
    Years
    First Gen Dreams

lol i had one where i was trainer and pikablu(trust me, i bot Red/blue(both) when i was 2 and that very day i herd of pikablu) ate me and i was saying, SPIT ME OUT! WHAT'S THIS PINK STUFF? KIRBY? NNOOOOOOOOOOOO U ATE SONIC MARIO AND LUIGI TOO? U ****ER! lol good ol days

histerical! i had one where my charizard and dragonite ate Mario(charizard) and luigi(dragonite) and sonic (strangely) told them to spit the Bros. out "it's my sister!". but they didn't. Taste like chicken! they said.

Second Gen Dreams

I had a dream where My Raichu shocked me! FWAHAHALOLROFL! i was going around saying,WOOTCHIKA! OW! MOMMY! STUPID ARCEUS! (I sed it becuz i thot it wuld be good pokemon name) IM A ***ER! stuff like that

I had a dream where lugia and ho-oh where hungry and ate me. and mewtwo ate all the pokemon in the world. And "Arceus" (who was a blob) ate Mewtwo. and mew flew out of arceus's stomach and so did all other pokrmon including me.

Third Gen Dreams

umm, none, except FRLG ones as i don't own any of the main series. here they are.

MY VENASAUR ATE ME!

RAYQUAZA ATE UNIVERSE!

A HAUNTER KILLS ME!

PIKACHU TURNS INTO SUPERFORM FROM SMASH BROS.BRAWL! (recent,lol) AND ELECTRIFIES ME!

BOMBERMAN BOMBS ALL POKEMON!

MARIO EATS ME! (wow, this is getting random)

PACMAN EATS UNIVERSE!

Ok, finnaly ended

FOURTH GEN,finnaly!

umm, no results, i havent hopped to the next wave yet

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
    When D/P first came out, I would actually dream I was still playing it long after I had fallen asleep. Thank God those dreams stopped. It was pretty disappointing when I realized I hadn't gotten a shiny Dialga.

Charizard EX

Charizard EX
    Years
    Nobody can remember dreams well. Anyway, I've had a lot of dreams about Pokemon but I can remember only the start of one dream:

Simple, I was with my Pokemon: Charizard, Rayquaza, Groudon, Kyogre, Latios and a Flygon. I just travelled and travelled, Surprising and Beating everyone in my way with one attack and calling every loser "Weakling" and went on.

I still remember about flying on a Skarmory. Don't know where that came from.

Years
    lol

I can only barely remember one, it was kind of aggrivating...I seen a Caravanha (a fish pokemon off of ruby and saphire) outside of my house on the sidewalk, flopping around...fish pokemon out of the water, was VERY weird. But I was determined to catch it. You have NOOOO idea how hard it is to throw a pokeball and for it to hit a flopping fish out of water...aggrivated me alot. Never caught it either...lol

wobbadude1

Everybody Polkamon!
    Years
    I had a dream I was riding a Lugia once up in the clouds. However it didn't sound like a bird it sounded more like a helicopter propeller! That's all I remember it was quite a few years ago and as I remember the dream was very short!

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I've never had a dream about anything even distantly related to the Pokémon franchise. That's sort of sad seeing as I've been an obsessive fan of Pokémon for the best part of a decade.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back