• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever had a post deleted?

Ever had a mod delete your post?

• Yupp!

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 17 34.0%
  • Not that i know of!!?

Votes: 10 20.0%

• Total voters

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Sure thing. Whenever I make a double post because of a server hiccup, people go in and delete my posts for me since it takes forever for me to notice otherwise.

:> I've also had important messages like warnings given out deleted and/or replaced with pictures of boats too. Oh what fun that one was.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I got one post deleted by Fox♠ so it didn't look like I double posted after he deleted some SPAM.​

Last edited:

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
    don't know. i break the little rules here and there, because i have little consideration for others, and i do what i feel like. but if i've had posts deleted, i haven't really noticed.

ShadowLeader

because shadows follow...
    Years
    only had one deleted so far....go look in DA JOKE THREAD and the first three posts are deleted...the third one is mine....the mod deleted it calling it spam because i had put "inb4dalock".....honestly that was kinda part of the joke....oh well...

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Once for being slightly more inappropriate than the rest of the inapprorpiate posters in a thread.

Last edited:

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I've got a post deleted, but I think it was by mistake. My post was on topic, wasn't a double post etc but it got deleted for something like "not posting unless there is a new chapter." I have a feeling that might be a rule in the fanfic section, but I was in the Pokemon anime section o.O It was by a mod that doesn't usually go to that section (I'd never heard of them before), so I suppose it was a mistake...

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Yes,
    On a spammy thread, and i had a really bad post on trivia, which i was proud of to dlete myself than get into trouble :S

Years
    No, I don't remember having any of my posts deleted. Maybe it is because I rarely check threads a second time?

Do members even get notified automatically if one of their post is deleted?

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Yeah, 2 posts.
    1 for not filling out the threads form correctly - no infractionm
    1 for spamming apprently xD - 3 infraction points :O

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    No, I don't remember having any of my posts deleted. Maybe it is because I rarely check threads a second time?

Do members even get notified automatically if one of their post is deleted?
    I guess only if you get an infraction!
    I dont think they let you know

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
    Well im not sure if it counts as getting deleted by a mod, but when they were having trouble with something in the forums around 300 of my posts were deleted.

Back